Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping And Getting

Go down 
+8
P.R Son
Austin
TheFilthParade
Bang
Stay✔
Dash
Zack
ViCTiM
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViCTiM
Jobber

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Tensai and GABRIEL FOR Batista and John Morrison oth heels and new gamertag mob victim x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ViCTiM
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Cool I got taz and Batista
Back to top Go down
ViCTiM
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Cool I got taz and Batista
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 pm

RCP wrote:
Adam 3:16 wrote:
Indirected wrote:
Can u ?

Strike 1
Shut up. If anyone should have a strike it's you for not promoing with Stone Cold plain mischief:

He just promo'd, you scrub.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 pm

RCP wrote:
Indirected wrote:
Can u ?

Strike 1
Shut up. If anyone should have a strike it's you for not promoing with Stone Cold plain mischief:

Normal Match
Dropping And Getting - Page 2 BreakdownsteveaustinDropping And Getting - Page 2 Breakdownkevins
Stone Cold vs. Kevin Steen

*Stone Cold did it! The fans jump to their feet as Stone Cold defeats Kevin Steen. He rolls over and gets onto his feet raising his arms and middle fingers in the air, Steen rolls out of the ring holding his neck after the vicious Stunner that put him away. Austin calls for a beer as one is thrown to him with a catch, he chugs it and throws it down before he reaches for a microphone talking with a heavy breathed voice since he just finished a match.*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 GgPFRP3

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] I'll tell you, there ain't nothin' better than a good old fashioned ass whoopin' live on Television! *The fans cheer.* Now I gotta admit Kevin Steen put up a hell of a fight and that's what I expected, 'cause this Kevin Steen guy has been running his mouth for a long time calling himself the antichrist of wrestling and swearing at everyone left right and center. That last bit seems a little familiar doesn't it? But at the end of the day when it comes to a fight, no matter who it is or where it is, Stone Cold comes out on top. All it took was the usual, WHAM, Stone Cold Stunner, 1, 2 3. That's not the first case and that's not the last either. Speaking of fights, I had a hell of a fight against Christian at Digital Decision because of you guys voting me in, now I'll admit I knew from the bottom of my heart that ol' Stone Cold was getting the vote because there's nothing more people love than a good brawl. If you voted Stone Cold Steve Austin for Digital Decision.. Gimme a hell yeah!

*Stone Cold raises the mic as the majority of the fans give a huge "HELL YEAH!!" in response. Austin points to the stage while talking now.*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 5b5C06c

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] That's what I thought! Now Christian, while you put up a fight against Stone Cold Steve Austin, there isn't a man in this company who is going to beat him, not you or anybody! I caught you with that Stone Cold Stunner in mid-air like I don't give a damn! In this business you've got to do whatever it takes to walk out with that win but unfortunately for Christian he paid the price of that gamble. At the end of the day this ain't ballet and I've heard that Christian isn't in the best shape with his neck after that Stunner but if he comes back and wants a piece of Stone Cold for some revenge I'm welcoming it with open arms because I don't back down. Believe me I know what it's like to be sidelined with a neck injury and it ain't pretty, but at the same time it separates the boys from the men to see who actually has the stones to lace up those boots again so time will tell if Christian can do it..

*He points towards the stage yet again continuing.*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 VwQtkFJ

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] Now for all of you so called "Superstars" in the back, I hope you're watching closely. Take Christian and Kevin Steen as two examples of many more to come. I don't care what you think of me, what I think you of you, just know that if you're an XWL superstar that you're nothing more than a target to Stone Cold Steve Austin. I've got myself a list of each and every one of you and I'm fixing through that list with two names crossed off already and I will not stop until all that's left for me is to win the World Heavyweight Championship and that's the bottom line, cause-

*Suddenly Stone Cold is cut off by..*

*The theme of Corey Graves hits across the arena, to the displeasure of the audience. *

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 YprKPXu

*Graves walks out from behind the curtain, the crowd continue to be hostile towards "The Saviour Of Misbehaviour". Graves just stares down at Austin with a cold stare*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 FotIYiC

*Graves raises his hands towards Austin, showing his trademark Stay Down tattoo across his knuckles, before ascending down the ramp. and into the ring. *

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 BL5MvES

*When in the ring, he just stares at Stone Cold, before removing his jacket and grabbing a microphone*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 DRwvOOU
[Corey Graves]
Stone Cold Steve Austin... The Texas Rattle Snake.... I've waited a long time for this, to be standing in the same ring as you.. face to face. For many years every wrestler looked up to you, you were exactly what they wanted to be. You had it all, you was not only the face of WWF, but the face of Professional Wrestling. Even I, growing up... wanted to be Stone Cold. I'd sit at home, put on Monday Night Raw and see you doing this like no man did it before. But now Steve, I look ad you and I see a broken... beaten... old man. You're a shadow of what you used to be. Everything you are, this whole act... is stale. Yet these fans, are too stupid to see it. They still buy into this, they still buy into the whole "Toughest SOB on the planet", "The Bionic Redneck". These fans believe it all, but I see through it. I see you for what you really are. But the fact these fans still voted for a beaten, broken old man over someone like Amazing Red, tells me everything I need to know. You've  been involved in this business for a long time, but how many times have you "taken a break" or even walked away from this business just to come crawling back....

*Austin glares at Corey with a stern look as the fans begin to chant "Asshole!" to Corey over and over.*

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] You're gonna have to speak up, because right now there's 16,000 people here calling you an asshole!

*The fans cheer as Corey shakes his head.*

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] Listen, I've seen your type before, the young upstart who comes in here thinking he can take on ol' Stone Cold and get his name in the history books. Well none of those damn kids were able to do it, and you wanna know why? Because I AM the toughest SOB to lace a pair of boots and there's no doubting that fact, just because you think I'm not doesn't mean I can't beat some sense into that little head of yours. This supposed broken down old man can still whoop your ass up and down this ring, did you actually expect the XWL fans to vote a skinny little punk like Amazing Red over Stone Cold Steve Austin? I don't know what world you're living in but you're just like Red, a punk. You walk around here with your fancy little haircut, your tattoos trying to look all tough but all you are is talk. You sure were tough attacking a guy earlier with your buddies but you're on your own now and I've got an ice cold can of whoop ass with your name on it son!

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Z6POwDk
[Corey Graves]
Trust me, You haven't seen my type before. I am my own type, you've seen NOTHING like me before. You talk and you talk, many years ago you used to back it up.. but now, can you back it up when it mattes the most? When you're in the ring with someone like me, are you still the same Stone Cold? It's fine beating the likes of Christian and Kevin Steen but when you face someone with true talent, I can see it in your eyes, that you're not the same Stone Cold. Let's face it, you haven't opened a real can of whoop ass on anybody for the past 10 years. It's time for you to move on, go home and retire... .It's time for a new face to get a chance in XWL, it's time for ME to get the chance I deserve.

*Stone Cold smirks as he walks up to Corey and puts his hand on his shoulder.*

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] Are you really the one telling me about not backing things up? About talking and talking? You may be out here by yourself but we both know that you can't fight your own fight, if I hit you over the head right now Amazing Red would be running down that ramp as quick as a gunshot. That's why you're acting so tough because you know you have that little ace up your sleeve but I'm not gonna fall for it. But hell, even if little Red came out I'd gladly give him a Stunner into next week for his troubles. Wrestling isn't about "getting" chances, when I was a young upstart I wasn't getting any chances so you know what I did? I took them, I was sick of waiting for chances off people so I began to take my own chances one Stunner at a time. I'm not going to stand back at let someone like you get a spot you don't deserve because you haven't done anything to deserve it! If you people think Corey Graves doesn't deserve a damn thing in this business, gimme a hell yeah!

*The fans burst into a huge response shouting "HELL YEAH!" once again as Corey angrily takes Stone Cold's hand off his shoulder.*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 IETQaUa
[Corey Graves]
Nobody gives a damn what these people think, these people already showed they don't know a damn thing about this business. They chant Hell Yeah when YOU tell them to, they cheer when YOU tell them to. Because they don't have a mind of their own. These people mean nothing to me and I don't give a damn if they think I deserve anything or not... Because each and every night I come to this I prove it. Red and West aren't going to come to this ring, because I can fight my own battle, I can take on you one on on because I am the saviour of misbehaviour.

[Stone Cold Steve Austin] You don't need to tell me about misbehaving kid. These people can say whatever they damn well please, they do have a mind of their own and that's exactly why they were calling you an asshole earlier tonight! You may think you can fight your own battles but I have one question for you, how are your reflexes?

*Suddenly Austin passes his microphone to Corey as Corey catches it looking confused and then he kicks him in the gut and goes for a Stunner!! The fans pop as he goes for it but Corey manages to push Austin away and roll out of the ring as he leans against the announcers table holding his ribs. Austin begins to laugh and motions that he was "this close" to hitting it.*

*Austin rolls out of the ring and begins to walk up the ramp as he makes his way to the top of the stage posing for the packed crowd tonight.*

Dropping And Getting - Page 2 ZtP6k4U

*The camera pans back to an angry Corey Graves still at ringside watching Austin with clenched fists as we fade away to a video package.*

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

Gazza wrote:
RCP wrote:
Indirected wrote:
Can u ?

Strike 1

He just promo'd, you scrub.
Is that what you want me to believe?
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Damn on second thoughts you just wrote a promo in like a minute and even wrote parts for Gaz too. Now that's impressive.

This is why you're World Heavyweight- lol

Last edited by RCP on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViCTiM
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Indirected wrote:
Can u ?

Strike 1
I got an strike cause I asked an question that's wassup you need ah life seriously
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Indirected wrote:
Indirected wrote:
Can u ?

Strike 1
I got an strike cause I asked an question that's wassup you need ah life seriously

He's joking, it's a joke, chill. Just because Benoit is banned doesn't mean you need to be in such a bad mood. You got Batista and Taz, if that's who you want good, please make sure to do your match this week, and not ignore your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Swaggie
Jobber
Swaggie

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Benoit is banned?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Swaggie wrote:
Benoit is banned?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Swaggie wrote:
Benoit is banned?
For a history lesson for you, all dead guys were once banned. Then we lifted that and Gazza took Eddie (who he dropped quickly), but Chris Benoit has never been allowed here.

However, Gazza may not have lasted as Eddie, but he opened the doors for a future someone who may plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Who unlocked this, this was locked for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping And Getting   Dropping And Getting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping And Getting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2