Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Mark Henry

Go down 
+6
TheKrzyOne
Zander
Austin
Zack
AVG
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

Contract for Mark Henry Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Gamertag: Your Fav Slave (Don't freak out about the gamertag I'm not racist never have been and never will, a friend irl dared me to do it and he gave me 50$ plus a 3 month if I did it)

Alignment: Heel

Superstar: Mark Henry

Schedule: Any-time

Timezone: MST
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Not sure if serious with that gamertag...
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Someone else just made a contract to potentially be Mark Henry. You may have to choose someone else depending on their choice.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

That gamertag is worse than Pats's when he was XtremeTwist
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:03 am

Zack The Space Invader wrote:
Not sure if serious with that gamertag...

My friend gave me 50$ and a 3 month xbox card to do it do you really think I would actually make that GT? And it's better then Redneck Kung Fu
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

RCP wrote:
That gamertag is worse than Pats's when he was XtremeTwist

ASAP Pats is worse then XtremeTwisted and besides my friend gave 50$ and a 3 month xbox card I originally was gonna make my GT something different.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 am

Just a warning. Any posts about the Gamertag from now on will be deleted. Not going to let things go out of hand because I know things will, not blaming a single person. I just know who I'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 am

Austin wrote:
Just a warning. Any posts about the Gamertag from now on will be deleted. Not going to let things go out of hand because I know things will, not blaming a single person. I just know who I'm dealing with.

They started the conversation not me. Anyways if I could be approved then that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 am

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:

They started the conversation not me. Anyways if I could be approved then that would be great.

I don't care who started it. You continue it, you are part of it. Read my original post also.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:15 am

Austin wrote:
AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:

I don't care who started it. You continue it, you are part of it. Read my original post also.

What am I supposed to do? Do I have to test promo or wait for someone's decision?
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:17 am

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:

What am I supposed to do? Do I have to test promo or wait for someone's decision?
Henry's not Admin approved so pretty sure if the other guy chooses then he'll just be him. Could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:23 am

RCP wrote:
AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:

Henry's not Admin approved so pretty sure if the other guy chooses then he'll just be him. Could be wrong though.

AVG, along with the other member who wanted him, will need to send in test promos as Mark Henry. Anyone else who wants Mark Henry has 24 hours to express interest.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 am

Ball 4 Wall is the goat worst gt
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

First of all,

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
First of all,
That wasn't very nice.

Last edited by RCP on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 am

RCP wrote:
That wasn't very nice.
Don't quote me, pls.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am

I'll try my best not to in the future
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 am

I feel like the GT is extremely inappropriate, just my honest feeling. I'm not saying it's a terrible GT I'm just saying I don't feel like it's a good representation of your character that you would make it be that.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:59 am

ThatGuy wrote:
I feel like the GT is extremely inappropriate, just my honest feeling. I'm not saying it's a terrible GT I'm just saying I don't feel like it's a good representation of your character that you would make it be that.

It's not an honest feeling. It's a fact that it is inappropriate, honestly. Bet or no bet. AVG's lucky I'm not owner, I'd make him change it if he wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 am

As long as he doesn't ramble about blueberries this time.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 am

Austin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

It's not an honest feeling. It's a fact that it is inappropriate, honestly. Bet or no bet. AVG's lucky I'm not owner, I'd make him change it if he wanted to join.

Dude honestly I didn't want to make that my GT my friend gave me 50$ and a 3 month card I'm not even racist at all and I haven't called anyone the N word or I haven't called anyone a nazi seriously if your gonna not give me Henry just because of my GT then that is just ridiculous
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:23 am

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Dude honestly I didn't want to make that my GT my friend gave me 50$ and a 3 month card I'm not even racist at all and I haven't called anyone the N word or I haven't called anyone a nazi seriously if your gonna not give me Henry just because of my GT then that is just ridiculous

The whole slave thing is what can be construed as racist, you have fifty bucks, it costs eight to change the GT, I suggest you do that if you want to rejoin and not offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:25 am

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

If your friend told you to jump off a skyscraper for $100, would you? You could have just said the word "no" and you wouldn't have to deal with this mess.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:31 am

ThatGuy wrote:
AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

The whole slave thing is what can be construed as racist, you have fifty bucks, it costs eight to change the GT, I suggest you do that if you want to rejoin and not offend anyone.
AVG the smart move would be to do that.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 am

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

No, what's ridiculous is that you made that your gametag and thought its acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Mark Henry   Contract for Mark Henry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Mark Henry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next