Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013

Go down 
+16
Jonguin
Jiggas
Zack
Ash
Legal
Austin
Adam
#NOTSEME
Pats
josheagles82
Kyle
Zander
Stay✔
Liam
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ERQ29Os

Live From - The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 C0oM6xd

Deadline - 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Unforgiven
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 84Tql3C

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 C9raSXI

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S0Oos3D

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 HXJGDmm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 WoNW5mX

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 WeyxwA6

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 YSClEjf

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 RVvDrsm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZwTW0Hm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZS8D76n

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 68qNH82

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 FSyXF3r

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Vbl4Gnq

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 BpzthN3

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 VnbeKEb

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 WE3L013

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 BpzthN3

J.R: Folks it is now time for a match that I am sure has been hotly anticipated. We have had matches that have had championships on the line but now we go to the match where careers could quite possibly be on the line tonight.

Michael Cole: That's right J.R, the next match is a Steel Cage Match that is brutal on its own but when you throw the next two individuals in there its going to be nothing less than a warzone.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I am not sure if this match is going to be a one that is going to be easy to watch because, Kevin Steen and Cactus Jack despise one another. This has been building up for a while and last months match at Dead Man's Hand was bad enough in the matter of carnage.

J.R: A lot of us thought it was over after that No Holds Barred match last month because it looked to of put both competitors out of action but we were wrong. Tonight I can see that both Cactus and Steen will have no mercy towards one another so tonight is going to be hard to watch.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 2898546_o

The entrance music of Kevin Steen is played and the crowd start the boos but there also a few cheers. The noise amplifies when Kevin Steen appears on the ramp. Steen stands on the ramp for a few seconds staring down at the cage that has just finished lowering. Steen then starts making his way to the ring with Steve Corino. Steen stops and turns to Corino and is actually telling him to stay in back. Corino looks annoyed that he is being given the cold shoulder from his client. Corino makes his way back to the locker room as Steen makes his way to ringside with a focused look on his face. Steen makes it to the cage and then enters through the door and awaits his opponent.

The crowd actually erupt with cheers at the sound of Cactus Jack entrance music. Then it gets much louder when Cactus appears on the ramp. Cactus makes his way down to the cage whilst Steen looks on at him. Cactus makes it down to the ring and starts walking around the cage touching each side he passes looking like he is getting ready to enter this brutal match. Cactus makes it to the door and climbs the steps and steps through the ropes to enter the cage.

As Cactus Jack enters the cage, and he starts to enter the ring through the ropes, but Steen quickly starts to attack Cactus before he fully enters the ring, with repeated clubbing blows to his back from both arms, before dragging Cactus into the ring head first and throwing him into a wall of the cage head first!

Not letting up, Steen grabs Cactus Jack's head again and throw him again head first into the opposite cage wall, as the referee outside the ring locks the cage door, with Steen in control early on in the match, then hitting Cactus Jack with a No Handed Enziguri and Cactus drops to the mat, then as he starts to get back up Steen stands on Cactus' back then hits him with a Leg Drop to the back.

Steen pulls Cactus into a corner hitting him with shoulder trusts to the gut repeatedly with a fast pace, one after another, after another, after another, but as the pace of each Shoulder Trust starts to decrease, Cactus starts to club at Steen's back trying to get out of the corner

As Cactus continues to club at Steen's back, he then knees Steen in the face and throws Steen into the corner side stepping himself out of the way, and then he starts to beat Steen down with a flurry a short-armed right handed punches, beating Steen down into the corner, then backing away a few steps before running at Steen hitting him with a knee to the chin

With Steen still in the corner Cactus pulls him up to his feet and starts to grind Steen's forehead against the mesh of the cage wall left and right trying to draw some blood but to no avail, so Cactus lets go and runs at the ropes on the opposite side of the ring then charges at Steen with a arm dangled out wide with a Cactus Clothesline in mind, but Steen dodges out of the way and Cactus crashes over the top rope and hits the cage head first

Cactus slowly gets up still on the wrong side of the ropes, only to be met with a Superkick to the Jaw by Kevin Steen causing his neck in a whiplash type effect snap back and hit the cage once more

Steen stops to climb up the ropes in front of Cactus Jack, but he's quickly pulled back down into the ring by Cactus, who then hits him with a Swinging Neckbreaker, followed by a few punches to Kevin Steen's forehead. After a few punches Cactus gets back to his feet and takes a few steps back, then with a small run up he hits Steen in the chest with a delaying elbow drop.

When he stands back up Cactus turns to the Cage Door as the referee starts to unlock it, then he opens the door as Cactus sticks his head out of the cage first but Steve Corino runs across the slams the cage door into Cactus Jack's head who stumbles back into a kick to the gut from Kevin Steen, who then places Cactus' head between his legs and tries to lift him up for a Piledriver, but Cactus blocks him and flips him over his head with a Back Body Drop. Then as Steen gets to his feet Cactus in the same vein tries forces Steen's head between his legs but as he tries to lift Steen for his own Piledriver, Kevin drops to a knee and hits Cactus with a stiff Low Blow!

Steen quickly hoists Cactus up in his shoulders in a Powerbomb position, hooking Cactus's legs and throwing him over Steen's head hitting him with a Steenilzer into the Steel Cage and Cactus hits the floor hard up against the Cage Wall!

With Cactus not moving, Kevin Steen starts to climb up the Cage, first up to the top rope, then using that as a trampoline, Steen starts to bounce on the top rope to make the climb to the top easier, but Cactus reaches up and pulls the top rope forcing Steen to slip landing with his legs either side of the ropes, as the cameras close up on Steen's face in absolute shock from the nut shot via top rope

As Steen falls off the ropes onto the mat as Cactus Jack starts winding up his arm, then as Steen gets back to his feet, Cactus shoves his hand down Kevin Steen's mouth with the Mandible Claw as Steen tries to get out of the hold, but Cactus puts more of his body weight behind it forcing Steen to fall back down to the mat as he keeps the hold applied until Steen slowly starts to fade out, and at that point Cactus lets go of the hold

Cactus climbs, Corino tries to hit him with a chair, stops him from climbing out, Steen gets up, climbs up turnbuckle, powerbombs off, cover, late 2 count

Corino looks shocked at Cactus kicking out of the Powerbomb so he runs over the the door and knocks the referee to the floor and picks the key for the cage door up and starts to unlock the door to get inside, as the padlock comes Corino throws the chair through the door to Steen, who picks it up and starts hitting the mat hard with it waiting for Cactus Jack to get back to his feet

After a few seconds Cactus starts to move around on the floor, with his back to Kevin Steen then as he gets to his feet he turns around as Steen swings the chair at his head, but Cactus narrowly gets out of the way and Steen hits the ropes with the chair, as it bounces back and hits himself in the head, as he stumbles backward Cactus kicks Steen in the gut and hooks his arm planting him with a Double Arm DDT as Corino now back outside the cage starts to relock the door, rushing as Cactus Jack starts to walk over to the door and starts to shake it as Corino barely manages to lock the door in time.

Knowing that he can't get out of the cage via the door, Cactus starts to climb up the turnbuckle, then as he stands on the top rope, he starts to climb up the cage, and as he reaches the top, he stands up in the corner looking down back into the ring.

As Cactus stands tall on top of the cage he looks down to the outside of the ring, knowing that all he has to do in climb down and have the match won, but as he looks up he notices Kevin Steen still laying in the middle of the ring, then Cactus looks around the crowd in the stands as they're all stood on their feet and Cactus shouts "BANG! BANG!" out loud and not a moment later he dives off the top of the cage with a big elbow extended aimed directly at Kevin Steen, but with Cactus in mid-flight Kevin Steen manages to roll out of the way and Cactus hits the mat hard!

Using the ropes to help him back up, Kevin Steen hobbles over to Cactus Jack's lifeless body kicking his arms to check if he's still conscious, but he doesn't move so Steen slowly pulls Cactus to his feet, placing his head between Steen's legs and grabs the back of Cactus Jacks knees and pulls him up off the ground then drops him on his head with the Package Piledriver! And Steen sits there in front of Cactus, taking in the moment, before rolling Cactus over, but then decides not to go for the pin and starts to walk towards the Cage door and opens in, then he walks down the steel steps, standing on the last one for a few seconds as the crowd start booing rampantly as Steen takes his time then he takes that last step to the floor and the bell rings to end the match.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!

As Steen's music starts to play through the arena the crowd continue to boo as Steen and Corino celebrate on the outside of the ring, finally getting his win over Cactus Jack, as the cameras fade out to an advertisement of the next XWL Pay-Per-View Digital Decision!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Mwa1xgt

Last edited by Bang on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 WE3L013

[Jim Ross] Ladies and Gents, it's time for the match we've all been waiting for. The Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, all of the marbles are on the line right now!

[Jerry Lawler] You can say that again, JR. The stakes are as high as they'll ever be for these men, especially Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose who have yet to climb to the top of the XWL mountain.

[Michael Cole] One thing I'd like to stress is the disadvantage that Chris Jericho is in. Even though each man has equal chances of winning, Chris Jericho does not have to be pinned to lose the title.

[Jim Ross] Chris Jericho will definitely have to be on the defensive keeping an eye out for both men, it's a tough task but if anyone can do it, it's the veteran Jericho. Folks, the time for talking has come to a close and we're not going to take up anymore of your time. Please enjoy what is sure to be a slobber knocker!

1!

2!!

3!!!

[Jim Ross] WE'VE GOT A NEW CHAMPION!!!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 M6wbHRs

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner.. and NEWWWW World Heavyweight Champion.. DOLPH ZIGGLER!

*There is a huge reaction to the crowning of a new champion as Dolph rolls over Dean and onto his knees. He slams his hand on the mat and then spreads his arms shouting "WORLD CHAMPION!" The referee now enters with the title.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 9g8JtOg

*The referee hands Dolph the title and tries to raise his hand but Dolph just shoves the referee away and leans against the ropes holding onto his title staring at it.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 KvtClps

*Dean Ambrose is shown rolling out of the ring holding his neck as a disappointed Chris Jericho walks up the ramp backwards watching Dolph in the ring.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 38tBWZG

[Jim Ross] Well I'll be damned, Dolph Ziggler is the new World Heavyweight Champion!

[Jerry Lawler] The show off has showed us all!

[Michael Cole] What an unbelievable match! No matter the outcome, these guys should be proud of their performance, especially the new World Champion.

[Jerry Lawler] One thing I wanna know is what's running through Chris Jericho's mind? He wasn't pinned!

[Jim Ross] I'd like to know too, King, but as of right now, this moment belongs to Dolph Ziggler.

*Dolph extends both arms with his title in hand as he lets out a yell of "World Heavyweight Champion!!!" as the Pay Per View comes to a close.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 GBDIfCD

End Show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Last month's awards didn't work out, so please I encourage everyone to take a few minutes to PM or send me a message on Skype of your votes for the PPV award categories below. I'll be handling this PPV's awards to see if I can get them back to being a regular thing, they're such a simple part of the league process but it's really great to see the community vote for their stand out winners, so please help us continue that.

Superstar of the PPV
Diva of the PPV
Promo of the PPV
Shocker of the PPV
Match of the PPV
Champion of the PPV

A HUGE congratulations goes out to Adam on his World Heavyweight Championship win, long time coming, great time for it to happen, so let the man know how much you marked, or at least lie hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZVK5TgG
Part 3

Note: I won't be reviewing match videos as I don't have the time to watch them all.

I'm really annoyed right now because I typed up most of my reviews and notepad just decided to die on me, so here goes my second attempt. Apologies if these reviews aren't as detailed as the ones I have already posted, I'm trying to get through pretty much everything tonight.

Kaitlyn vs Natalya
It's a shame that after all of the great build up to this match this is what we get. It's disappointing but understandable given the circumstances. I just wish you guys still came up with something decent. At least Kaitlyn continues her awesome reign, I guess.

Favourite part: The screencaps
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S7ofpuf

John Morrison promo and pre/post match stuff for the Intercontinental Championship match
I liked how Morrison seems to have some respect for Rollins and his abilities. The fact he's giving him advice and also pointing out the flaw in Rollins' logic by saying he's overlooked where in fact he's getting title opportunities is also interesting, and it shows that Morrison is a genuine good guy as he's been attacked by Rollins and verbally abused by him on several occasions. The pre/post match stuff was also pretty good, but I think it could have benefited from some commentary. Congrats to Morrison on yet another successful defense. One has to wonder how much longer he can continue being content with just being the Intercontinental Champion as he seems unstoppable at that level...

Favourite part: [John Morrison] You're one of the fortunate ones like myself. I took the ball and I ran with it, had I not capitalized, I could've been somoene in this company who has yet to make a mark. You think aligining yourself with two other men is really going to make you stand out? Trust me, people aren't looking at you individually, they're looking at the group, to them, you're just another member, it's the harsh truth.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S7ofpufXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S7ofpufXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S7ofpufXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 S7ofpuf

Joey Ryan promo
I thought I had mistakenly clicked onto an old thread when I saw a Joey Ryan promo had been posted. Shocker of the Show right here. Joey Ryan is back and hasn't missed a step at all, as seen with the quality of this promo. It was great just like all the previous Ryan promos, and the descriptions and actions were top notch. The only thing missing, I think, is commentary at the start of the promo as it's really odd that the commentators were silent when Ryan returned but had plenty to say when Drew McIntyre came out to attack him. Interested to see where this feud goes and if Ryan can promo consistently again like he has in the past.

Favourite part: [Joey Ryan] When I first arrived I promised I would be world champion before the year is over, I did it with 3 months to spare. I promised I would make an impact and then went on to win the Intercontinental title after only being here for 3 weeks. Those were the warning signs, the warning signs to everyone else that there was a new superstar in town.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZeJoK3b

Maryse post-match promo
Short and sweet promo by Maryse. I think she's getting ahead of herself by aiming for the Divas title already, despite not proving herself against many of the other divas yet, but it looks like this feud is set to continue anyway. That's a good thing, because it's something fresh and unique which has been intriguing for as long as it's been going on.

Favourite part: [Maryse] I pinned an XWL MALE Superstar! Can any other diva in XWL history say they did that? No! Because Maryse is a one of a kind diva.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

The Rock promo
So glad to see Rock back because I've missed the promos. Anyone wondering why just needs to read this, it's like something ripped straight from the TV, as you play Rock so well. I can't imagine anyone else playing him in XWL. The jokes, one-liners etc. are just spot on as usual and it's cool to see Rock set his sights on the title once again. This is one of my favorite promos of the show, top class and an example for everyone wondering what a promo should be like. It'll be interesting to see if the feud with HBK (assuming that is what's happening?) can live up to the expectations I have for it.

Favourite part: [The Rock] Number two is something that didn't make The Rock laugh like number one, oh no number two flat out pissed The Rock off! That's The Shield! Strutting around like a bad police academy impression! The Rock is half expecting the big one to bust out sound effects while their riding here in their second hand rented helicopter!
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin confrontation
I liked this tease as there's so much history between both men (not sure XWL-wise?). I hope this was the seed being planted for some kind of angle at a later date because I think the two of you could arguably have one of the greatest feuds XWL has ever seen with Rock and Austin, especially if you both continue to promo at the level you are, which I think you will.

Favourite part: Kind of hard to have a favorite part for this, but just the whole thing overall was great.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase
This match also had everything but I think the divas match is just beating it slightly as Match Of The Night. Very slightly. Some of the counters in this one were just great to imagine and the commentary throughout really enhanced the write up and made it easier to read through the walls of text. It was also very back and forth and had me guessing who would walk out the victor. I'm a bit disappointed by the ending though, I would have liked to have had a proper finish, but oh well. Some minor things were a bit odd to read too, like the suicide dive just being called "the Suicide" but I know what you guys meant. I also have no clue what The Silencer is which made it hard for me to imagine what was going on at the points in the match it was used.

Favourite part: Cody's shown high fiving Cole mouthing "I did it, I beat Ted again!".
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

Alberto Del Rio vs Mr Perfect
Another good write up. I found this one a little harder to read than the others for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe a little more commentary would have helped, but I don't know. I did like the little things in this write up, like Del Rio's frustration showing as Perfect showed his resiliency to keep on fighting, and how Ricardo was used to save Del Rio from losing. The post match attack was pretty brutal and the description of Del Rio's expression and his actions added a lot to it. Poor Mr Perfect. Sad

Favourite part: *Del Rio lifts him to his feet holding out his arm wrapped in the chair, he leaps and connects with a double knee armbreaker causing the chair to snap his arm!
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

Fandango hype segment
Outstanding descriptions and commentary makes what is a pretty generic hype segment into a segment which is compelling reading. Right from the start it had me gripped with the way it was worded, even though it's obvious who it is. It'll be interesting to see how Fandango addresses his past as Johnny Curtis, or if he'll just simply ignore it. I'm looking forward to the first actual promo from Fandango after this. I can't wait for next week.

Favourite part: The descriptions and actions.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZeJoK3b

Kevin Steen segment
Arguably the most intense promo of the night. I enjoyed this one and have enjoyed the feud with Cactus, overall. The bolding and capitalization of certain words really helped convey how focused and intense Steen is heading into this match with his arch nemesis and I'm hoping the match lives up to the hype.

Favourite part: [Kevin Steen] Forget about falling off cells, forget about falling through the top of a cell, forget those Japan, forget about Terry Funk, forget about winning championship because after tonight the only memory you will have will be an constant nightmare, that nightmare is me, Kevin Fucking Steen.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUH

Dean Ambrose pre-match hype thing
I would love to see more things like this in the future. This was something I could picture on a real-life PPV. The descriptions used to make 3 gifs into something spectacular were amazing. A thoroughly enjoyable read. Quantity is not an issue when it's this quality. One of my favourite segments of the night and it's not even an actual promo.

Favourite part: All of it.

The Miz promo
Loved the creativeness with the lines about the hare and tortoise, and about the bug you accidentally stepped on. The dialogue flowed well without any moments causing me to lose focus on it. I read it right through with nothing causing me to drift off at all. Arguably the best interview of the show.

Favourite part: [The Miz] Come on Josh we all know that no matter how many extra miles Sabin is willing to run the tortoise will never catch the hare, and tonight I’m just that many steps ahead of him I can go out there knowing for fact that I will put him out of his misery once and for all.

Chris Sabin vs The Miz and pre-match promo
Pre-match promo was standard MCMG stuff...which is always entertaining. I found it a bit odd that the ring announcer didn't introduce Sabin, but he introduced Miz...but ok. The commentary for this, again, as with the other write ups really made it that much better. At times the walls of text were intimidatingly long - especially towards the end - but the quality within made it worth the read. Lack of commentary after the match was over was noticeable too, but this was a good match as expected.

Favourite part: [Alex Shelley] I thought pinning Wade Barrett for the third time would be enough to quench for success but I guess nothing does the trick better than good ol’ H2O.

Torrie Wilson promo
Again your creativeness is amazing. I love how imaginative some of your lines are and they really add a lot to your promos. I didn't expect to enjoy this promo as much as I did for some reason, and I imagine Torrie isn't the easiest to promo with but you did well and made me excited for the upcoming matchup. Would love to see Torrie pull out a big win after this promo.

Favourite part: [Torrie Wilson] So tonight Madison you best bring your A game because I know you’ve been called a soaring Eagle in your time but tonight were going to see just how well you can land when I knock you right out of the sky..

Ryback vs Jobbers
As this was pretty much a clone of what WWE did with Ryback at the start of his career, I can't really mark you too high on this as everyone knew what was coming as soon as the two unknowns were shown. I just hope you do something more imaginative next time and don't have Ryback kill jobbers for months on end because that will be boring and predictable. It shows you made an effort with this, due to all of the caps. The commentary was good and the small promo bits were nice... it was just obvious what it was leading up to.

Favourite part: The small Ryback dialogue.
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 I6mKYUHXWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZeJoK3b

Christian vs CM Punk
Similar to the Kaitlyn vs Natalya match... after all of the buildup and hype it falls flat. So disappointed in this one. But it can't be helped and I feel sorry for you Austin that it's turned out to be a horrible PPV for you. Sad

Favourite part: The match graphic?
XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 ZeJoK3b

FINAL PART COMING TOMORROW
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:53 pm

OMGZ BEST RESULT EVER.

In all srsness if this doesn't get Shocker of the PPV, Stay should be fired.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Holy shit Adam you lying son of a bitch, I can't even be angry though because I'm too busy marking the fuck out!

Once more Red thank you for the reviews <3 glad you enjoyed Rocks return and I love that you always have nothing but outstanding comments for my Rock promos, means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 am

Just thought I'd say great PPV guys really enjoyed all the material and how people and really improving as the weeks go by. Congrats to Krzy,Austin and Stay for defending your titles but a massive well done to Adam on becoming WHC! hug and great to see your reviews Red really enjoyed reading them and glad to hear to some feedback on my own work and glad you enjoyed them as much as you did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@ baby bear
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm

ADAM WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YES YES YES DAVE CANT SCREW HIM OVER THIS TIME!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

baby bear wrote:
ADAM WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YES YES YES DAVE CANT SCREW HIM OVER THIS TIME!

I did it for you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013   XWL Unforgiven:  5/26/2013  -   6/2/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Unforgiven: 5/26/2013 - 6/2/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3