Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Tag team getting a boost

Go down 
+5
TheKrzyOne
T-Roll
Austin
xXx Xzist xXx
P1
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Tag team getting a boost Empty
PostSubject: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 pm

I like tag teams they are exciting and fun looks like xwl doesn't have enough tag teams so maybe people can comment on this thread for a tag partner.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Anyone wanna tag with Bray Wyatt, Jack Swagger, or Kelly Kelly? :p
Back to top Go down
xXx Xzist xXx
New Talent
xXx Xzist xXx

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:22 am

anyone wanna tag wit big show?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:38 am

I know you are newer and wouldn't know this, but we've seen so many of these threads in XWL where we try to get a tag division going. It just isn't happening honestly. So yeah, sorry if I sound like a dick, but it is just the truth. Either something happens to one of the members and then that tag team becomes questionable, a member may want to switch from their tag guy to a single guy they have wanted, just stuff like that has always happened when people tried to make the division work.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:24 pm

The New Age Outlaws are always ready to whip some ass.

So, I argue the whole, no tag division. It would be far more entertaining if we had one. We need a Teddy Long.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:03 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:

So, I argue the whole, no tag division. It would be far more entertaining if we had one. We need a Teddy Long.

People just need to stop saying their should be one and instead, make one. I know you and Zack have formed a team, good for you, now get a few more who would promo actively and do their matches. Once all that happens then it would probably be taken into consideration but as of right now, two and not even if another team was made, would make the cut. You'd need, at the least, four active teams who would promo and do their matches for a legit tag division to be present in XWL. So instead of posting in here saying 'We Need a Teddy Long,' go get us a few more tag teams and then maybe Teddy Long would get to live his dream of making all the tag team matches in XWL.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Are you having a bad day, Austin?
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:12 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Are you having a bad day, Austin?

Nah, just trying to set things straight. How has your day been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

People just need to stop saying their should be one and instead, make one. I know you and Zack have formed a team, good for you, now get a few more who would promo actively and do their matches. Once all that happens then it would probably be taken into consideration but as of right now, two and not even if another team was made, would make the cut. You'd need, at the least, four active teams who would promo and do their matches for a legit tag division to be present in XWL. So instead of posting in here saying 'We Need a Teddy Long,' go get us a few more tag teams and then maybe Teddy Long would get to live his dream of making all the tag team matches in XWL.

How many tag teams do we need exact to bring up championships?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

We'd need to have four or five established tag-teams, which is basically they've teamed for more than a month or so, and they promo, we've not yet had that and until we do titles just aren't up for discussion. We all want it, but only so many want it bad enough that they'll do something about it and that's sadly not enough. It would also help if tag-team matches actually got done, which they almost never do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:35 pm

how many tag teams do we have so far? because Tyler and Zack have tagged for a while and I can find a reasonable partner enough to built up chemistry
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Zach Ohno! wrote:
how many tag teams do we have so far? because Tyler and Zack have tagged for a while and I can find a reasonable partner enough to built up chemistry

We have like two if we count you.

There is a third team that's highly established but they are unable to team right now due to a break for one of the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

I'll talk to some people and ask them.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:03 pm

I think a well timed return from the Resistance will do the division some justice.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

Well someone is being a bit harsh today. If I do, can I be Teddy Long?

Anyways, the problem with you telling me is that I am not a "big name" in XWL. Which means, I know no one besides like, 4 of the people in here.

Austin, be a tag team with That Guy.

That is about all I can do.... However, senor Predator is go find some people I am sure. Posting here is simply a start. If people say they are interested, teams can at least be booked....

Just trying to get the ball rolling ya jerk. Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:
Austin wrote:
D4rkWolf wrote:

Well someone is being a bit harsh today. If I do, can I be Teddy Long?

Anyways, the problem with you telling me is that I am not a "big name" in XWL. Which means, I know no one besides like, 4 of the people in here.

Austin, be a tag team with That Guy.

That is about all I can do.... However, senor Predator is go find some people I am sure. Posting here is simply a start. If people say they are interested, teams can at least be booked....

Just trying to get the ball rolling ya jerk. Razz

Believe me we all want it, but it just hasn't worked out, it's flopped like three times now, every time it looks like it's time, it just falls apart.

We just can't add tag titles until we have a stable division for them, other leagues have had belts with just two teams, and only one that promo'd but in XWL we like to make everything interesting, and if it's a bunch of random tag matches with no story behind it and no actual feuds then what's the point in having titles?

Think of it from the view of someone that tries to do everything in the best interest of a league they've built over time, you have to be sure in a decision because while it can and has been easily handled when it fails, we want the titles to come at a time where it'll finally kick start a division everyone has wanted since day one.

I'll say it like we've said every other time, get us a good bit of active in every way tag-teams, and titles will come about shortly after. I know you new guys haven't been here for it so I'm trying to just get you to see why they aren't implemented just yet. Believe me Krzy and AJ have been hoping for a division for the longest time, came so close last year and then just about every team they had worked so hard to get in the division just died one after the other in a massive domino effect just as titles were in the reach.

To get a successful division we'll need people that are doing it for the right reasons, being people they'll actually keep, because building a team for two months and then dropping them is part of why the division has had such a hard time coming to be. People need to think thoroughly of who they wanna be, who their partner wants to be, and if it has long term possibilities. I can't do that and haven't been able to do that so I've not tried because I'd just be part of the reason why it failed again.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Oh, don't get me wrong. I want an actual division as well besides me and Zack doing a bunch of matches and promos on our own. What I was suggesting was toss out a bunch of random tag matches and make some teams. Some of the best teams come up by mistake. I simply suggest that. Otherwise, I know that the division has been dropped several times. I only want to push it to keep Zack interested in keeping Gunn and giving me some fights here and there. Overall, I can go on about my business and just do singles.

But yeah, the random tags seem like a good idea to me. Harder to get done at times but can hopefully pay off in the long run. Just an idea. Go with it if you must. I prefer the idea of an actual division than two teams anyways. The bosses know best so..... It is up to y'all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong. I want an actual division as well besides me and Zack doing a bunch of matches and promos on our own. What I was suggesting was toss out a bunch of random tag matches and make some teams. Some of the best teams come up by mistake. I simply suggest that. Otherwise, I know that the division has been dropped several times. I only want to push it to keep Zack interested in keeping Gunn and giving me some fights here and there. Overall, I can go on about my business and just do singles.

But yeah, the random tags seem like a good idea to me. Harder to get done at times but can hopefully pay off in the long run. Just an idea. Go with it if you must. I prefer the idea of an actual division than two teams anyways. The bosses know best so..... It is up to y'all. Very Happy

That was actually our first attempt if I remember right, we had a bunch of people volunteer as whoever, and they were randomly paired up, it really failed quite miserably, though I am sad TeDDP never came to be.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:00 pm

I don't really mind if there's an official division with official belts made or not, as long as there's not only like 1-2 actual teams anymore I'm down with that.
Back to top Go down
josheagles82
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Leo Kruger and Kassius Ohno are now a team
Back to top Go down
xXx Xzist xXx
New Talent
xXx Xzist xXx

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:01 am

if i get approved for eddie guerrero, i'm down to tag with someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tag team getting a boost   Tag team getting a boost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag team getting a boost
Page 1 of 1