Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011

Go down 
+12
Kyle
TheFilthParade
#NOTSEME
Austin
Brandon
Jonguin
Bronzeh
Ash
Bang
Zander
Jiggas
P.R Son
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Breakd-1

Live From - Belfast, Northern Ireland

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

R-Truth(xShardViperCTGx) Vs Zack Ryder(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Match

MVP(wwefnfurlife) Vs JTG(OreO bois 102)

Normal Match

Daniels(kid118118) Vs Matt Hardy(Crow Hellspider)

Normal Divas Match

Michelle McCool(wwefnfurlife) Vs Awesome Kong/Kharma(Snip3r248)

Normal Match

Samoa Joe(jiggas5585) Vs John Cena(LegendRKOkilla)

4 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Sin Cara(X619Brandon619X) Vs Tyson Kidd(BronzyCoder) Vs Chavo Guerrero(Almur101) Vs Kaz(kid118118)

Normal Match

Cody Rhodes(Snip3r248) Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Normal Match

CM Punk(HoBo SHUGGZ) Vs Christian(Rene245)

Normal Match

Mike Knox(Legally Furious) Vs DDP(ImaginaryGravy9)

Mystery Match

Roderick Strong(Lazy Krabs) Vs Tyler Black(MrAwersome00)

Normal Match

AJ Styles(iiAshhh x) Vs Shawn Michaels(GateCrasher721)

Normal Match

Dolph Ziggler(xShardViperCTGx) Vs John Morrison(ThatYoungKOKid)

Normal Triple Threat Match

Steve Austin(terev316) Vs Matt Morgan(xHTAxProphecy) Vs Jack Swagger(Legally Furious)

Normal Match

Ted Dibiase(ExtremeTwist) Vs William Regal(iiAshhh x)

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Normal Match

Kevin Steen(jiggas5585) Vs Randy Orton(GazRKO)

Normal Non-Title Match

The Undertaker(Red Skull Demon) Vs Wade Barrett ©(CorreRed)

Non-Title Belfast Brawl

Champion Vs Champion

Justin Gabriel ©(GazRKO) Vs Evan Bourne ©(ExtremeTwist)

Normal Match

Booker T(X619Brandon619X) Vs Shelton Benjamin(BronzyCoder)

Normal Match

The Miz(Gatecrasher721) Vs Trent Barreta(Semeraro22)

Normal Match

Divas Championship

Layla(Extreme Twist) Vs Trish Stratus(Red Skull Demon)

Normal Match

Jeff Hardy(ThatYoungKOKid) Vs Drew McIntyre(Zander14Rfc)

Obviously this huge card is proof as to why we're having brands because well we've got like twenty two matches and the entire roster isn't even booked lol

But yeah good luck to everyone and considering we've got the new roster pics coming as each person is revealed, and have new people that just signed up as well it's just an unneeded effort to make them a roster pic for the old background etc. Anyways if you need someones Gamertag ask Gaz, myself or Kyle since the roster page is currently under construction.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:28 am

Just wanted to quickly comment on some things before I head to work...

1. Haven't watched Morrison vs Ziggler and Regal vs Dibiase yet but I will tonight. Obviously not enough time atm. Oh and E/T tonight we should do Layla vs Trish, I'll see you on MSN.

2. Samoa JOE!!!! Solid promo as always, I enjoyed it. Joe is a beat of chaacter especially with Nation of Violence gimmick that I think you're going with. My favorite line had to be the one about, Cena says he'll tap me, but I'm the Samoan submission machine... or something like that.

3. Austin/Cena huh.... should be damn good, but in prelude to the match, I hope to gawd it doesn't end with an STF.... I could never see Austin tapping in a million years... hell Bret Hart couldn't make him tap, the rattlesnake just passed out. For the rest of the promo

Obviously we all didn't like more than one thing
Coulda went without the use of the king
Yea i know Cena talked about being crowned
But King in the ring? how bad does that sound?
This isn't me promo hating
This is me promo critiquing
I honestly really enjoyed this
But damn some of them Cena pics were a mess
He either looked half asleep, stupid or blurry
and Austin's bit was too short it made me worry
Real talk is I enjoyed the segment
but that's about all i have time for in this comment.

Last edited by yup.im_awesome on Tue May 17, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

That was a superb Cena promo Jerry, I can't wait to see where this feud goes. It should be some epic win.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:28 pm

After a video package hyping the soon to be debuting Redemption show, we're taken backstage where Vickie Guerrero & Mick Foley are standing by in front of a monitor.

Mick Foley: Ladies and gentlemen we want to welcome you back to the XWL draft! We've heard reactions from our superstars on their fates on their new brands, but now it's time for our first divas reveal! Vickie and I have decided to reveal our first draft selections together in front of all of you. Both divas sadly weren't available for a post draft interview but maybe if we're lucky we can hear from them later on tonight.

Vickie Guerrero: It's a busy night for our XWL divas tonight, many are backstage watching the show very closely to find out where they will end up. We have a Divas Championship match involving Layla and Trish Stratus later on, and I bet you're all wondering where they will end up. So without further delay, Redemption's first selection is...

The monitor behind them begins a count down and then every diva picture begins to appear and disappear in a quick speed then begins to slow down revealing...

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 4HjMk

Vickie Guerrero: Thats right, Redemption will be the home of the future Divas Champion, the reigning Miss Money In The Bank! Not only does she hold such a very powerful object, she has been undefeated for going on 4 months now. As one half of the Beautiful People, I can't think of a better suited first draft selection for my divas roster.

Mick Foley: Wow! I must say you really do know how to pick them Vickie. Now onto my first selection...

The monitor behind them one again begins a count down and then every diva picture begins to appear and disappear in a quick speed then begins to slow down revealing...

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 E5Qz7

Mick Foley: I've selected Maryse because not only is she the longest reigning Divas Champion in this company's history, she has week in and week out proven she is a top notch competitor and deserving of her accomplishments. She may have lost her title at Sadistic Conquest, but she put on a hell of a show, and I believe if she chooses to invoke her rematch clause that she has a very strong chance of recapturing her title.

Mick Foley: We thank you all for your time and we hope you continue to enjoy XWL's first ever draft! Have a nice day!

Vickie Guerrero: Mick it's night time...

Mick Foley: I know that...

Vickie Guerrero: If you know that then why did you say day?

They continue to bicker amongst themselves and we fade away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Official Draft Board

BreakDown_______Redemption
Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Shelton Benjamin Chris Jericho
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love

Draft Promo: Solid promo, nice introduction and what and great explanations as to why these two were chosen first. Also, always appreciate the hype buidling up to a match. My only gripe, if you want to call it that, is that it seems the divas are being drafted separately which is cool, but I was thinking maybe one GM would draft a superstar while the other drafted a diva. Otherway it's still cool and a good promo nontheless and hopefully we'll see a promo from both divas later on. Can't wait to see who gets drafted next.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm

*Mark Henry walks down to the ring, and picks up a mic*

{Mark Henry}
Well, well, well, Mark Henry is now in XWL. And before you get any ideas, I'm not gonna rap, I'm no John Cena. I just wanted to come out and say before I get drafted, I'm happy with whatever brand I'm in, as long as I'm achieving success and pleasing all of you fans.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h34m48s18

{Mark Henry}
Now, there are a few guys on the roster who I must say...grind my gears. I'm not gonna name names, but you know who are. The cheaters, the egotistical idiots who think they're better than everyone else. When I step in the ring...I'm not gonna be like those guys. I'm gonna be a guy you can be proud of. And I'm very excitied about the possibility of making it to the top here in the XWL.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h34m59s131

{Mark Henry}
I know not all of you will like me, big Mark Henry...but I AM the World's Strongest Man and I will make my mark in this company, you can bet on that. And you can finally have a champion you can be proud of. That's not really much to ask, but a lot of the guys in this comany have a hard time coming to terms with that.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h35m26s137

{Mark Henry}
Well, I'm babbling on a bit here. I should probably head to the back and see where I get drafted to...so, as I was saying at the start, I'm here for you and I'm also here to achieve success...I hope they don't conflict...but that happens sometimes.

*Mark Henry drops down the mic, and heads to the back*

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:33 pm

OtherCrib08 wrote:

*Mark Henry walks down to the ring, and picks up a mic*

{Mark Henry}
Well, well, well, Mark Henry is now in XWL. And before you get any ideas, I'm not gonna rap, I'm no John Cena. I just wanted to come out and say before I get drafted, I'm happy with whatever brand I'm in, as long as I'm achieving success and pleasing all of you fans.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h34m48s18

{Mark Henry}
Now, there are a few guys on the roster who I must say...grind my gears. I'm not gonna name names, but you know who are. The cheaters, the egotistical idiots who think they're better than everyone else. When I step in the ring...I'm not gonna be like those guys. I'm gonna be a guy you can be proud of. And I'm very excitied about the possibility of making it to the top here in the XWL.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h34m59s131

{Mark Henry}
I know not all of you will like me, big Mark Henry...but I AM the World's Strongest Man and I will make my mark in this company, you can bet on that. And you can finally have a champion you can be proud of. That's not really much to ask, but a lot of the guys in this comany have a hard time coming to terms with that.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Vlcsnap-2011-05-17-16h35m26s137

{Mark Henry}
Well, I'm babbling on a bit here. I should probably head to the back and see where I get drafted to...so, as I was saying at the start, I'm here for you and I'm also here to achieve success...I hope they don't conflict...but that happens sometimes.

*Mark Henry drops down the mic, and heads to the back*

Should use that theme.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:46 pm

*Shelton walks outs with a swagger and looks around with a smile as the crowd boo's him and you can hear a few marks cheering from the cheap seats.

He walks up the steps expecting cheers and gets a lot of boo's.

Booker walks out to a huge reaction and gets tons of cheering but the Shelton marks boo him from the top seats.

He steps into the ring and pulls a spinaroonie and the crowd goes mad!

The bell rings and they lock up, Shelton takes a headlock and into a takedown, Bookers get back up and hits a drop toe hold on him, they get back up and stare each other off.

They go back in for a lock up but Shelton ducks and dropkicks Booker's back, He goes for a quick cover,

1.....Kick out.

Booker runs at Shelton but gets caught in another dropkick, He gets up Shelton irish whip Booker to the corner and swings a clothesline but Booker lifts the foot into his face.

Booker climbs the turnbuckle and hits a diving axe handle. He goes for a cover,

1.............2 Kick out

Shelton jumps back up and whacks Booker in the face with a Super kick, He falls into a cover

1.................2 Kick out!

Shelton is annoyed at the referee and turns around and Booker hits a Super kick of his own! Now he goes for a cover.

1.................2 Kick out!

Now both men tired, Shelton rolls outside and grabs a steel chair, he swings at Booker but gets ducked the referee is taking the chair away and in the meanwhile Booker hits a low blow on Shelton with a huge cheer from the crowd, He runs to the ropes ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND Scissors kick!

COVER! 1...........2...........3!

The crowd go wild again and Booker gets on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans, The jumps down a does a outstanding spin-a-roonie.

Winner =Booker T
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

We come back from commercial break, to see Maria waiting to be be interviewed, By Eve Torres.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 VA4yV
[Eve Torres]
Welcome back to Breakdown. Tonight we've seen some huge draft picks, that will shake up the face of XWL.
And Right now, I am joined by the newest Breakdown draft pick... the returning Maria.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Ye1k8

Her draft graphic appears on the monitor behind them, we then see Maria smiling as she looks at her self on the screen.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 UkHda
[Eve Torres]
So Maria, We have just found out that on your return to XWL you have been drafted Breakdown. Can I get your thoughts on that?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 KWzly
[Maria]
First off, I just want to say how great it is to be finally back here in XWL. I've waited so long to be able to step out in front of the fans again and show them what I can do. Being drafted to Breakdown is a huge opportunity for me, It will give me a chance to stand out from the rest of the Divas on the brand. Each show is going to have some tough competition, but I'm willing to give whatever it takes, to be one of the top divas here in XWL. Breakdown already has the former divas Champion Maryse, that just shows how tough it's going to be here on Breakdown. But that's what I've missed. I've missed the competition, and now I'm back that's exactly what I'll get on Breakdown.

[Eve Torres]
And Tonight, you face Lita in your return match, what are your thoughts on our opponent tonight?

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 ILJvJ
[Maria]
Lita is a tough and exciting wrestler. She's always been one of the divas, that would put it all on the line to succeed. And
I respect that. Tonight is going to be a tough return for me, but as long as I know I give everything I have then I'll be happy. I'm sure that we will give these fans a great match, and I'm sure that the best Diva will win. For me, this is a fresh start so I'm looking to build onto bigger things, So hopefully tonight is the first win on my long climb to the top.

Eve thanks Maria for her time, before Maria makes her way to wards the entrance for her match with Lita.

Normal Divas Match

Maria(GazRKO) Vs Lita(x619Brandon619X)

Joey Styles: What a very impressive match from both women involved!

JR: I must admit such a very strong return for Maria and a very resilient showing from Lita.

We cut from the winners celebration to a recap of the AJ Styles Vs Kevin Steen match at Sadistic Conquest. The double knockout is replayed in slow motion then we see unseen footage of both being attended to by medics. After it finishes we see AJ Styles's graphic appear on the screen revealing him as the next draft selection for Redemption!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 VaINP

A quick pre-taped segment is cut to next with Vickie Guerrero in front of a camera being asked her reason for this draft.

Vickie Guerrero: AJ is such an underrated superstar, he gives it his all everytime he steps in that ring and thats something I need in my superstars for Redemption. I truly believe after this very brutal rivalry with Kevin Steen that this man has a bright future and it all begins on my show!

She smirks then the footage ends and we go to an Unforgiven hype video.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:50 pm

AJ Styles has got to be the best pick of the show so far tbh mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Ash wrote:
AJ Styles has got to be the best pick of the show so far tbh mischief

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 UXFt9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Roderick Strong's theme song blasts through the arena as he makes his way to the ring

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 11v1r8n

Roderick Strong stands on the turnbuckle and taunts for the crowd as they cheer for him. Strong hops off the turnbuckle and asks for a mic, and begins to speak.

Strong: Last night at Sadistic Conquest I finally showed Tyler that I wasn't going to back down, and be his whipping boy. He can come out here, and talk all the trash he wants, but the only thing that matters is that I beat him, and I made him bleed with his own move.

The highlight of the move shows up on the titantron and the crowd cheers when they see it

Strong: When we came up with this best of 7 idea, I thought this was going to be about sportsmanship, honor between two fellow competitors, and just trying to see who the best man is, but you clearly couldn't handle that could you Tyler? No, you just had to come out and try to degrade me, and make me look like a fool. Week after week you've tried to make me look like a bitch, and last night you awoke a fire in me, Tyler. No more of your stupid little pictures, no more of you trying to one up me with words, it's time for us to battle it out right here tonight on this epic night for Breakdown! Now I've got a few ideas in mind for our match tonight, but I think I'm gonna let this great crowd here in Belfast choose for me!

The crowd starts to cheer Strong's name.

Strong: My first idea is a chairs match. What do you guys think of that?

You can hear a little cheer, but crowd is mostly quiet.

Strong: Well, that didn't come off well. How about a tables match?!

Crowd is way louder than before, but still not as loud as they should be.

Strong: Heh, I think this one might be received pretty well. Roderick Strong vs Tyler Black in a good old fashioned street fight!

Crowd cheers as loud as they can for this match type.

Strong: That's what I like to hear Belfast! Now Tyler.... lets get this started....

After Roderick Strong finishes his spiel, Black's theme hits the arena's speakers and is drowned out with an enormous amount of boo's and chants, "Tyler Sucks! Tyler Sucks!" Tyler walks out with an obviously faked limp, and pauses in the center of the stage. Dressed in a T-Shirt and track pants, Tyler looks around the crowd and laughs, while managing to act as if he's legitimately injured. Tyler brings up the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Tyler Black: That's uh, really cute Roderick. Real cute. Are you really that stupid enough to ask the citizens of Belfast? Need I remind you, we're in IRELAND, Roderick... I'm pretty sure these people, and their kids, are way too drunk to think. I mean, maybe it's just me, but I'm tired of being in this piss poor country, and quite frankly, I want to go home. I'm tired, the air here is terrible, I can hardly breathe it smells so bad. And uh, as for me "awaking" a fire in you last night, that's a load of crap. You really believe you're better than me? Roderick, you can only beat me in a gimmick match. Think about it Roderick, you have NEVER... and I mean never... NEVER pinned me. Never, Roderick, never never ever! Yes, you did make me tap out, yes you did make me bleed, but you Roderick, have never pinned me. And each time you "defeated" me, I was injured. I was even injured last night! My trainer said don't go, my friends said don't go, but I did it anyway. Why? Because I knew how easy I could beat you, even with a hurt knee. But, you got lucky..

Tyler pauses for a moment as the chants start back up with, "Tyler sucks! Tyler Sucks! Tyler Sucks!" Tyler grabs his knee, and pretends he's in a lot of pain.

Tyler Black: Agh, it hurts so.. so bad, you have no idea Roderick. So, yeah, as for our match this week, it's not happening pal. Sorry to break it to you, but as you can clearly see, I'm badly injured.

The crowd continues their verbal assault on Tyler, while Roderick quiets down the crowd and begins to talk.

Strong: Oh, wow. Are you kidding me Tyler? Are you seriously ducking me after what happened last night? I think you know that I will break every bone in your body if you step into this ring with me.

Tyler Black: Ducking you? Absolutely not, Roderick! What kind of person do you think I am? I'm.. I'm appalled you think I would try to make up some kind of fake injury! That's sick, Roderick, and how dare you say that! But honestly Roderick, I have a doctor's note I swear! Look!

Tyler Black points to the titantron and Tyler's doctor's note is shown.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Doctorsnote

Tyler Black: Believe me now, Roderick? See! There's my name, I don't think you can read so let me sound it out for you buddy. Ty... Ler... Bl... Ack. Tyler... Black! And, below that, it says---

Strong: You can't really be serious right?

Strong chuckles at seeing the sight of this absurd note.

Strong: That's so obviously fake, and I understand that you're a little upset after what happened last night, but there is no need for this sort of ducking.

Tyler Black: Believe what you want, but either way, my doctor says I can not fight this week, so there's not going to be a match this week. Sorry pal.

The fans begin to boo Black, but then those boos get even louder as we hear a loud screeching"Excuse me!"

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 KQwn1

We switch to a view of the stage where the Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero is shown walking out

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 5CSzt

Vickie Guerrero: Tyler do you think the people who run XWL are stupid? Do you think the trainers, the medics, and myself are idiots? Because you see I don't see a thing wrong with you, the only thing I see wrong with you, is the fact that you're an absolutely terrible actor!

Small cheers from the audience follow as Roderick is shown grinning in the ring while Black shakes his head and shows Vickie his leg area insisting hes injured.

Vickie Guerrero: If you think a terribly doctored doctors note is going to keep you safe from another beating from Mr. Strong, then you're sadly mistaken! Was it not your idea to have this best of seven series in the first place? Was it not your decision to come out here and announce it without my approval?

She glares at him him then raises her microphone back up.

Vickie Guerrero: So you can't compete tonight right? The "doctors" have deemed you medically uncleared? Is that the case, Tyler?

Black begins nodding yes and seems relieved she finally seems to believe him.

Vickie Guerrero: Well then... I guess thats too bad, now isn't it?! So take that fake injury of yours, and your well needed fear and get in that ring! If you think this kind of behavior will pass then you don't know Vickie Guerrero! Tyler Black and Roderick Strong will continue their series and seven tonight, and if Mr. Black refuses to get in that ring on my count of five, then he not only will forfeit, he will be fired!!!

Tyler Black looks at Vickie as if he's seen a ghost, and tries begging for her to reverse her decision.

Vickie Guerrero: One!

Black continues begging, even getting on his knees and pleas for Vickie's forgiveness.

Vickie Guerrero: Two!

Black slowly rises to his feet and begins limping to the ring.

Vickie Guerrero: Three!

Tyler Black's knee buckles, and he falls to the ground. The fans begin to laugh at his obviously fake attempt of selling an injury. Tyler's limp becomes even worse as he slowly walks the steel steps.

Vickie Guerrero: Four!

Tyler finally makes it to the ring apron, and steps into the ring, only to be met with a swift kick straight to the "injured" knee from Roderick Strong.

Black is cradling his knee. He ducks a drop kick from Strong and he hits him with a series of punches. He ducks a clothesline, and delivers one of his own, sending Strong to the outside. Black follows to the floor, jumping Strong from behind and slamming him head first into the announcer's table. Black slams Strong into the barricade, before kicking Strong in the arm. Black slams Strong into the barricade again, and another time on the way up toward the entrance ramp. Black turns it around and takes Strong back to the ring, where he hits a big spinebuster, and he's terribly selling his knee. Black goes for the bucklebuster, but he remembers he's supposed to be faking a knee injury, and falls to the ground instead. Strong comes back with a german suplex to get the upper hand.

Black goes to the outside and Strong follows with a big superman punch. Strong picks Black up and slams him into the ringside barricade repeatedly before just stomping and punching away at him. Strong launches Black into the barricade again, and the crowd try to get behind Black. Strong sends Black back into the ring, but not before hitting a big elbow across Black's neck. Back in the ring, Strong rains down on Black with big kicks before going for a pin. Strong hits a big knee drop, and goes for another cover, coming up short again. Strong pounds on Black in the corner, before hitting him with a knee drop to the back of Black's head.

Strong works over Black's knee and neck, locking in a targeted submission hold. Strong changes it up into a standard sleeper as Black tries to fight out, but Black is still able to fight to his feet. Black gets out of the hold by executing a quick belly to back suplex. Black rolls to the outside, and Strong is quick to follow, hitting a big neckbreaker.

Back in the ring, Black gets up to his feet, and he's able to sidestep a charging Strong. Strong connects shoulder first with the ring post, and Black connects with a DDT, but Black continues to fake his knee injury. Strong gets back up and hits a big superman punch, and he goes for the pin, but Black kicks out at two. Strong is frustrated, so he goes to work pounding on Black with big right hands. Strong hits a running powerslam, and he goes for a couple of pins, but still can't hold Black down for three. Strong rolls to the outside, and he grabs a steel pipe, before rolling back into the ring. Black hits Strong in the stomach and knocks the pipe away, and when Strong goes to pick it up, Black hits a knee to Strong's face. Strong still manages to grab the pipe though, and he hits Black with it. Strong goes for the pin, but Black kicks out at two.

Strong tries for the Strong Hold, but Black fights out of it, and hits a backdrop to send Strong over the top rope and to the outside. Black follows out, but Strong catches him with a blow to the stomach, and he goes under the ring. Strong grabs a kendo stick, and he charges at Black, but Black reverses, hitting a drop toe hold to send Strong face first into the steel ring steps. Black picks up the Kendo stick and uses it to whack Strong repeatedly across the back and chest, sending Strong running up the entrance ramp. Black tries for the God's Last Gift on the entrance ramp, but Strong is able to reverse out of it with a big back body drop on the ramp.

Strong picks Black up and takes him back to the ring. Black gets up to his face, and he immediately eats a big kick to the face from Strong. Black crawls over to the ropes and uses them to drag him up to his feet. The ref asks Black how he is and Black shoves him away. Strong hits a third, and fourth big kick to the head and knees. The fourth puts Black down, and Strong is able to lock in the Strong Hold, and Black taps out.

Winner: Roderick Strong
3-2

As Strong begins to celebrate his victory by climbing up on the turnbuckle and playing to the crowd, we hear once again a screeching loud "Excuse me!"

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 KuNXp

Vickie Guerrero: Roderick let me be the first to congratulate you on another well earned victory. Skills like that are something I admire, judging by the reaction from these fans, they also admire you. As you know tonight is the XWL draft show, and after that match, I would like to announce that you Roderick will be joining Redemption!

His roster graphic appears on the titantron and the fans begin cheering as he smiles happy with his placement in XWL.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 VZOn9

Vickie Guerrero: With victories like that there isn't a doubt on my mind that you could be a future champion on my show.

Black begins to stir around smiling at the fact that Roderick and him have been split in the draft.

Vickie Guerrero: Oh and don't think I forgot about you Tyler! I mean with such a "serious" injury you managed to perform so well...Which is why this series of seven just cannot be over like that!

He looks at her confused then she smirks and motions at the titantron as Tyler Black is revealed as being drafted to Redemption too!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 VcHeh

Black's laughter quickly ends as he sits in the corner of the ring looking around, trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Tyler continues to look shocked as Roderick Strong stands in the middle of the ring clapping and laughing at Tyler. Slowly, Roderick walks over to Tyler's corner, and fakes a punch as Black cowers in fear. Roderick backs off and laughs to himself while exiting the ring, shortly after that the broadcast cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:55 pm

*Jeff Hardy's theme hits and the fans get on there feet as Jeff Hardy comes out from the back. Jeff reaches the top of the stage and raises his as he does the signature Hardy Boyz taunt.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff1

*Jeff walks down the ramp and gives his fans high fives as he approaches the ring.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff2

*Jeff walks up the stairs and taunts before getting into the ring. Jeff runs over to the turnbuckle and leaps up onto it. He looks at the crowd as they cheer him on.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff4

*He gets off that turnbuckle and runs over to the other one.He taunts and applauds the fans. He gets off the turnbuckle and walks do the center of the ring.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff6

*Hardy grabs a mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff7

[Jeff Hardy]
"Well. just a little bit ago I came across great news. It has been confirmed, that the Charismatic, Enigmatic, Xtreme Jeff Hardy has been drafted tooo.... "

*Jeff points to the titantron as a image appears.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 RDBgN

"That's Right, Redemption is about to get a dose of Extreme because Jeff Hardy is the newest member of Redemption! I have to admit, Vickie Guerrero made a good decision when she chose a former World Heavyweight Champion as the next draft pick. Now, all I have to hope and pray that my good friend, CM Punk, gets drafted to redemption as well so I can show him what I am made of. But on the other hand he could end up on Breakdown. But as history shows Punk..."

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff8

"The last encounter between us, was me holding the World Heavyweight Championship. Sure, you beat me for the title 3 weeks before that but at the end of the little rivalry between us. After the smoke settled, one man stood above the other. That man being Jeff Hardy.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Hd170709jeff9

"Which leads me to this, CM Punk. I'm calling you out. Not for next week, and not for the week after. But for Unforgiven. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk. I don't care what type of match Punk, that's up to you. It can be a Hardcore Match, TLC Match, Ladder Match, Iron Man Match, I don't care. All I care about, is defeating you one last time. Punk, I want a reply saying I accept your challenge Jeff, or I decline your challenge Jeff, later tonight or next week."

*Jeff Hardy's theme plays as he leaves the ring. As he is leaving another draft pick appears on the titantron.*

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Izi8R

[Jim Ross]
"Bah Gawd , It's Natalya! Natalya Is Back In XWL!"

[Joey Styles]
"This Is a HUGE pick for Breakdown. Natalya went undefeated for over a year in submission competition and she is a former divas champion."

[Jim Ross]
"Don't Forget Styles, Natalya is the only diva to win the title while undefeated."

[Jerry Lawler]
"Your right JR. But this is better then anything else that as happened tonight, I get to see more puppies!"

[Jim Ross]
"Calm down King. Let's enjoy the rest of the night."

[Jerry Lawler]
"Quite Fattie, let me enjoy this moment."

[Joey Styles]
"King, must you get into an argument with one of us every week?"

*King is about to talk but the Breakdown theme cuts him off. King crosses his arms and leans back in his chair, and pouts. Styles begins to talk.*

[Joey Styles]
"Well stayed tuned every one because we've got loads more draft reveals coming up and a lot of exciting matches too."

*Fades to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: !!!   XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:27 am

Nice draft pics but.....

{Cena}
John Cena's on the mic... so pay attention Mick and Vickie,
The best GM of XWL…. is the one who's smart enough to pick me.

troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Danielson Return Promo: Breakdown Draft!   XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:49 am

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Danielson_VW_1
{Bryan Danielson}

After a month and a half of absence the American Dragon is back. I've been training and I'm now 100% better than what I was. I am back to accomplish bigger and better things. I am here to dominate the best company there is, XWL. I will make each and every person I face tap out to the Cattle Mutilation. The move that will break your arms if you don't submit quickly.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Danielson_VW_3
{Bryan Danielson}

This run will be my best. I will be in XWL till the damn near end. The only thing that will stop me from completing my goals is injury. I am issuing a warning to all, don't get in my way unless you want to lose.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:35 am

The special draft edition of XWL Breakdown comes back from a short video package on Unforgiven to the theme of Drew McIntyre

The crowd is immediately sent into a frenzy of boo's and jeers of disapproval at the sight of the Scotsman

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 02

Drew seems to be happy at his reception, soaking in the crowds dismay while heading down the ramp

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 08

Drew is set to climb into the ring when all of a sudden a fan starts to shout abuse at him, he smirks before taking off his jacket and throwing it to the floor, he fakes a punch and the fan flinches in fear while Drew laughs and heads into the ring, grabbing a microphone from the side.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 14

Drew: Ahhhhhhh your sweet..........sweet boo's, music to my ears. Don't you morons realise that I am not here for your affection, I am not some self concious little teenage girl who needs you to cheer me. By boo'ing me you are only fueling me! fueling my rage! fueling my desire! my desire for blood, carnage and mayhem! you see I am in this business for one reason and one reason only, to be the absolute best the industry has ever seen! the most feared man in pro wrestling history, I wanna strike fear into my opponents eyes and when that bell rings I want them to wish they never set foot in XWL because the pain i will inflict will make them question their career choice.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 18

Drew: But thats enough about my future, first lets take a look back, a look back at last night. Sadistic Conquest, I beat, nay, i destroyed your beloved Christian. It was the most intense match of my career and it ran over forty minutes but in the end, Christian just didn't have what it takes and that ladies and gentlemen is what i am all about, i radiate the qualities needed in a superstar, not only am i ruthless, dominating and mercyless, i am young, fit and hungry for gold, all of these things and many more are what will take me to the top! Christian discovered last night first hand exactly what i'm capable of and if that idiot is daft enough to step in the ring with me again then i WILL end his career and that my dear Irish friends is not a threat, that, THAT IS A PROMISE!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 20

Drew: If you bunch of inbred alcoholics don't believe me then take a look at the clip from after last nights match.......

Drew points to the titantron as it begins to show a clip of Christian down after the match

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 SD_574_Photo_072

Drew: You see the point i am trying to make with that clip is that Christian was out cold, a victim to the future shock and a prisoner of my will. I could of ended his career in an instant if i wanted to, i could have retired him right then and there just for the fun of it. But i didn't, I didn't because i wanted to show you people just how in control i am, when the time comes for Christian to hang up the boots, it will be by my hand!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 22

Drew: Enough about that sadsack Christian anyway, i have another issue i want to address, tonight i will face off against another washed up has been in the form of Jeff Hardy. If you are even on this planet Jeff then i want you to listen VERY closely! You are praised week in week out for being a high flying charismatic enigma, an innovative risk taker. Let me warn you just now that none of that stuff will sit with me, I am known for my cold calculating style, you make one mistake in this ring tonight and it could very well be the last mistake you ever make, Period. As shown last night, you do not want to give me control, because if you do then it's only a matter of time before the ref raises my hand in victory. Then again, if you don't make any mistakes and you do everything perfectly the outcome will remain the same because like it or not, i am much, much better than you in both ability and brains.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 23

Drew: Once i decimate you the XWL management will realize that i should be in that main event tonight and maybe, just maybe the will pull their heads out of their asses and give a title shot to the most deserving man on the roster, Me! I mean what have the other four men in that main event got that i haven't? I am a far better wrestler than Alberto Del Rio, he gloats about his skill and his cold heart but everyone here knows, including him that he is just a cheap Drew McIntyre wannabe! Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior? Please! I have seen pillow fights tougher than his matches, I hit with the power of a freight train while he hits with the ferocity of a newborn kitten!

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 25

Drew: The World Champ, Chris Jericho. He walks around like his shit don't stink and that pisses me off, he is no gods gift to wrestling, he is nothing but another has been. A shoddy product way past its sell by date.

Last but not least we have The Rock, the worst of the bunch, the sorriest excuse for a main event star this company has ever seen! every damn week he walks out here spouting the same empty promises and the same catchphrases like he is on a damn sitcom! Any Tom Dick and Harry could walk through that curtain and dribble the way he does and i will prove it, because i am The Christian Beating......... Haggis Eating, Kilt Wearing, Ladies are staring, Career Stopping, Scot Dropping, Red Hot, Sadistic Scot! Drew McIntyre!

The heat can be just about felt coming from the crowd towards the man mocking their favorite superstars, Drew just smirks and shrugs it off before continuing

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 29

Drew: I think i have gotten my point across. Last night you witnessed the beginning, the rise of Drew McIntyre has begun, an era of greatness, tonight i will continue to rise when i rip Jeff Hardy apart with my bare hands. Until then, farewell.

Drew Mcintyre smirks as his theme song begins to play. He gets a number of booo’s after his speech in the ring making it clear what his goal is in XWL. Suddenly the crowd begins to cheer as they see Christian go over the barricade, with a steel chair in head. This one has a huge dent though, as if it was already used. He enters the ring, and Drew is completely oblivious to his surroundings.

Style: Uh-oh its Christian! Well, uh-oh as far as Drew is concerned. I don’t think Christian has a chair in down as a hand me down.

Jr: Drew thinks the cheers our for him! Little does he know that Christian is right behind him just waiting to strike.

Drew taunts thinking that the pop is for him, but it’s not! Christian slams that chair right on Drew’s back causing an even bigger dent as the crowd cheers even more after the impact. Drew is on the mat with his hand on his back turning around to face Christian. He then slams the chair once again on his back as Drew lays motionless for a bit. Christian then gets a microphone.

Christian: Mr. Chair, you got what you wanted now. For the past 24 hours you’ve been suffering with the idea of being used by a depressing fool such as Drew Mcintyre who takes pride in wearing skirts. Apparently he’s also good at rhyming like the Rock. So, Mr. Chair now that you’re being used by someone who actually has experience with chair’s, what do you think of the outcome? Did I do a good job using you to full effect?

Crowd cheers as Christian nods.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Normal_034

Christian:Hey Drew, if you’re wondering this is the same steel chair that you used against me during our match. You see, I have experience with chairs dating back to the beginning of my career with Edge when we use to scramble the brains of our opponents. This chair knows its rightful owner when he sees it.

Christian moves closer to Drew.

Christian: So you beat me at Sadistic Conquest. Good for you Drew Mcintyre. Your first PPV win in XWL. You made history in your little half a page laughable record book! Woop dee doo! You know, if it wasn’t for this chair you might not have even won that match, or let’s go to your other partner which you just love to abuse.

Christian moves toward the turnbuckle.

Christian:You really love stripping this poor turnbuckle, now don’t you? Jesus, with this man walking about the XWL divas are in more jeopardy than they know. In both of our matches you have exposed the turnbuckle revealing the steal. You’re really proud of that? Well, you know I applaud you once again for being so god damn original. No one is stupid enough to use the same tactic twice in a row. Then again I shouldn’t talk since I fell for it the second time after NOT falling for it the first time. But hey, life moves on and a loss is a loss. You can’t do anything about it, or can you? Can you Drew? I know I can. You said you could have ended my career if you wish? Well, the way I see it I have my friend Mr. Chair in hand and I could go back a few years to the good old days and demolish every cell in that brain of yours right now!

The crowd cheers as Drew Mcintyre quickly rolls out of the ring furious at Christian. He goes to scream at him while making his way up the ramping while holding his back which is in obvious pain.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Normal_060 XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 107

Christian: Well my sitting pal Drew cryintyre is running away like an anorexic women at a Chinese buffet. Tonight is the XWL draft Mr. Chair, do you know that? We still don’t know where Drew will go, but I think we can both agree that it doesn’t matter at all. This skirt loving freak has a date with a couple of more chair shots, just to get a little bit more even. Or maybe this chair just LOVES to see you suffer. Look at that angry face! He’s clearly mad but he’s running away!

Christian’s theme songs begins to play as an angry Drew and laughing Christian have a staredown locking eyes between the entrance stage, and the middle of the ring.

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:18 am

I REALLY loved that promo by Drew and Christian. Comedic, Serious, all around good time. I loved everything about it, a lot of seriousness from Drew with a tad bit of funny. The bits with Christian were absolutely perfect. I look forward to seeing where this feud goes from here.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:39 am

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_023
Punk: On a night where everybodies future could be drastically altered. Friendships & alliances torn, bitter fueds ended in a blink of an eye, backstage romances ended, everybody is fearing the worst. The people that worked hard to get to where they are today are backstage right now, biting their finger nails in fear of being over looked once again and feel that they will once again fall to the bottom of the ladder... And that, is exactly WHY they will fail.

Punk: People who fear the inevitable will never make it anywhere in their life time, they will just stay in the background, lurking in the shadows, worrying about every little decision that is out of their control and when it comes time to step up, they panic and fail miserably. That is why you people should aspire like me, CM Punk. I refuse to allow anybody to make any decisions for me, that is why I went to Vickie Guerrero's office and demanded that I be drafted to Redemption. Why? For two reasons.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_040

Punk: Redemption is a fresh start, a show that has no history of violence or drug abuse. It is a clean slate for all of those involved, that is exactly why I look to become the leader of Redepemtion. That way I can take all of those who watch weekly, all of you who attend the shows and all of the wrestlers and crew who work backstage and guide them to the light and show them that Straight Edge is the way forward, with the power of Straight Edge leading the way, Redemption would be taken to new heights, that Breakdown could only dream of reaching. If Vickie Guerrero had the slightest amount of brain power she would take me up on this, because this offer won't last forever.

Punk: What is the second reason you ask? Why that is of course you Jeffrey. I will not allow you to escape me like that weasel Rey Mysterio did, you will not be that lucky. I want you to be 100% sure, that wherever you go, I will be there. Like an annoying little voice in the back of your head reminding you each and every day of exactly what you are. You know what I mean don't you Jeff? Yet you insist on fighting me every step of the way and refuse to change your suicidal ways.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Normal_PDVD_045

Punk: Now I was going to leave it at that, but then I seen you come out here tonight and challenge me to a match at Unforgiven. So I thought to myself what could I do to 1-up you? Then it came to me, what better way to embarrass you than to beat you at something you're best at. Let me rephrase that, because we all know what you're best at isn't exactly legal. No, what I had in mind is beating you in a match that you helped revolutionised. It will be Jeff Hardy, colliding once againg with CM Punk... In a TLC match. And when it's all over and I beat you in your specialty match, maybe then you will finally realise that I am in fact, better than you!

*Camera fades out and returns to ringside for the next match*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 14-27 Vs Mark Henry(OtherCrib08)

Mark starts to get fired up as he hits a HUGE splash on Cody to a loud pop. Cody gets back up, but Mark flattens him with a clothesline. Mark taunts to the crowd and picks Cody up for the World's Strongest Slam, but Cody slips out, and BOOM! Cross Rhodes once again! He covers;

3!

WINNER: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 14-27

JR: "Impressive win here for the young Cody Rhodes."

King: "Impressive? Cody lived up to his words here tonight! A clean victory over the World's Strongest Man!"

Styles: "Guys, I think Cody is going to stick to his other word, he has a paper bag in his hand!"

*The crowd goes Cody decent heat as drops the bag and hits a staggering Mark Henry with the Beautiful Disaster! Cody places the bag over his head to boos as he smiles before his theme hits.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

I'm sure Angelina Love is used to been in the middle of loads of men.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:23 pm

E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

EPIC! clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:18 pm

***As Breakdown continues the show logo swipes across the screen, and the commentators are sat by***

Joey Styles
I have just been informed that it is time, for another draft pick!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Who's it going to be!?

***As the draft music plays around the arena, a selection of superstars flash up on the superstar, and after a few seconds the image below is displayed on the screen***

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 ItXAs

***As the Kurt Angle to Redemption image is displayed on the screen, the crowd boo at Kurt Angle***

Jim Ross
Woah, what a pick for Vickie Guerrero's Redemption.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
The former United States Champion is going to Redemption.

Joey Styles
Guy's I'm hearing that now we will go live to Kurt Angles home via satellite.

***The Breakdown logo once again swipes across the screen, and now Kurt Angle is sat in front of a camera, from his home, and the crowd boo him***

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 GryRI

Kurt Angle
At Sadistic Conquest, Justin Gabriel took what is rightfully mine, the United States Championship, and because of those chair shots, the doctors say that I suffered a severe concussion, and they won't clear me to compete, for at least a few weeks. And when I come back I might not even get the chance to get my title back, because of the draft, and I didn't even lose that match fairly. And I'm confident that if it wasn't for Wade Barrett and that steel chair then I would still be your United States Champion. However now I've got to wait to see if I'll even get a rematch, and take back what's rightfully mine, but then even if I can come back. I always knew I was wrestling on borrowed time ever since 1996 when I broke my neck, and then in 2003 and 2004 I had surgery on it again, so I know going into every match if I injure my neck again, this could be it. But if you ask me, whether or not it's worth hitting moonsaults off of steel cages, putting on a great match every night I go out there, and whether I'd do it again, I can easily say that I'd do it every again time and time again. I'm still a great wrestler, and if the fans like or hate me, I always felt that they respected me for what I do, and that's why I do what I do, and if gods on my side I get to do the same thing, time and time again. I'm forty-two years olds, and I plan on being around for along long time, I mean I want to win more titles, United States, Intercontinental Championship, or even the World title, I still have the desire to be the very best in the business, and the Olympics are coming up next year, and I want to go over the London and try to win a Gold Medal again. But that's way off in the future, and I want to focus on what's happening right now.

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 QP9sg

Kurt Angle
I've just been drafted to Redemption, and could Vickie Guerrero of asked for a better draft pick? Although there's one small thing. What's with the name? Redemption? What exactly do I have to redeem? I'm an Olympic Gold medallist, oh it's true. But you know Redemption is kind of fitting, for some people. Some people like Ted Dibiase, at Sadistic Conquest he lost to Wade Barrett in a Hell in a Cell match, and even though he's going to be hurting from that huge loss, and he's going to be working as twice as hard to come back from that. And what about Jeff Hardy? I mean if anyone needs redeeming it's Jeff Hardy, after years of drug abuse, and his irradical behaviour, everybody knows that Jeff Hardy has to work as hard as he's ever worked just to try and get an ounce of self respect. But of course the draft isn't over, and there's one guy, that I pray to god gets brought over to my show, and for this man the name Redemption is more fitting then for anybody else, and his name, is Justin Gabriel. Oh yeah, Justin, you can celebrate stealing my title for the timing being, but the day the doctors let me return, you can bet your ass, that should you be unlucky enough to be drafted to Redemption, that I'll be marching down to the ring, and getting back what belongs to the most celebrated REAL athlete in XWL history, the United States Championship. And Justin, it's just a matter of time, before that is REAL, oh it's damn REAL.

***As Kurt Angle finishes speaking, he unclips the microphone in his shirt, stands up, and walks out of shot, as Breakdown goes to commercial***

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:02 am

Vice wrote:
E/T wrote:
Gazza wrote:
yup.im_awesome wrote:
Official Draft Board

Evan Bourne Tyson Kidd
Christian Ted Dibiase
John MorrisonJeff Hardy
Cody Rhodes Kane
Shawn Michaels The Miz
Maryse Angelina Love
Maria AJ Styles
Batista Roderick Strong
Natalya Tyler Black

EPIC! clap clap clap clap clap

^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011    XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Draft Edition : 5/15/2011 - 5/22/2011
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next