Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013

Go down 
+11
submission machine
Adam
TheKrzyOne
Pats
#NOTSEME
Austin
Legal
Kyle
Zander
Stay✔
P.R Son
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 8sqsnMj

Live From - Las Vegas, Nevada XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 C0oM6xd

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: XWL Dead Mans Hand
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 RQ73BlQ

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 K4v3xTi

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 ZhsKjqQ

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 WWAAucd

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 W4KioZE

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 LHzwkZt

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 CzPXMbh

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 MDnns8K

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Jbdr22Z

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Cb1w0Ob

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 MJUJr8d

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 9SZcpmI

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 G8u7G4I

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 FPa9UF8

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 6Rsq7hz

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Hhx4J2p

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:17 am

cheers that spot Wink
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 pm

As Dead Man's Hand continues the cameras are rolling backstage with Miss Money in the Bank holder, Madison Eagles

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 1-2_zpsf35ccee1

Madison Eagles: Last week... Last week I mean who was surprised? Come on, who out there could of been surprised that it happened? It's already happened a few months ago and it happened again last week, I BEAT the current Diva's champion Kaitlyn, one, two, three right in the middle of the ring. Big surprise right? It's not as if anything else could of happened out there, come on it's not as if she stood any chance of beating me when everybody knows that I'm the best thing going in this division BY FAR. And last week I showed the world that I have her number, and the only surprised is that I decided not to cash in against her right after the match and became the Diva's champion myself. And if she doesn't lose again tonight to Beth, maybe she'll be losing for a third time against me, or maybe I'll just cash in against Beth who knows what will happen out there later? It's just all up to me and that's how I like it. All about ME!

Madison holds her Miss Money in the Bank briefcase up and pats it to remind everyone that it's in her possession

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 6-2_zps2b5b2b8d

Madison Eagles: Although there is the minor inconvenience of Nattie Neidhart just walking into a title match, who the hell does she think she is? There's a pecking order around here and you can't just skip past me to the front of the line, she needs to learn her place around here and I'm at the top of it and people like her belong at the bottom of it. It's not fair to me or anybody else that some girl can just walk back into town and get given a title shot without doing a thing to earn it. And I flat out refuse to let that woman leave next week with a championship that rightfully belongs to me. And it's means that even if I do cash in tonight I'd have to defend next week, that's not right to me, it's not that I'd have any problems at all beating Nattie next week if I had to, it's just I shouldn't have to defend MY TITLE against somebody who hasn't earnt a title shot a week after I win the thing. Hell if anybody should be getting a title shot next week it should be the person who's actually beat the champion like I have.

Madison looks befuddled presumably over Natalya's upcoming title shot as she briefly pauses from speaking

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 5-2_zps76cf5c77

Madison Eagles: That's supposed to be the deal with this thing isn't it? Any time I choose to cash in, I can and there's not a thing that anybody can do about it, but thanks to Nattie, what's the point? Don't worry about it Kaitlyn, your reign as champion is safe from me for another week, so you can just focus on making it past Beth tonight and then past Natalya next week. I've held onto this briefcase for far too long for my liking and it's barely been a month already. I'm sick and having to carry this thing around with me all day every day, everywhere I go just having to wait for the right moment to strike, why the hell am I waiting? I've already proved twice I can beat Kaitlyn, and it's not as if the third time will be any different. There's all this talk about making it a surprise and cashing in when the champions at their weakest, and I just need to make sure I'm ready for when that moment happens.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 2-2_zpsff2866d6

Madison Eagles: I'm not going to wait for this "moment" I'm just going to wait for the time that makes the biggest impact when all eyes go on me just like they should be, and the belt will be sitting around my waist and nobody else’s. I don't know when I'm going to be cashing in my briefcase, hell I don't even know who the champion is going to be when I do it, Beth, Natalya, Kaitlyn, it doesn't matter to me who it actually is because I know everything that I need to know about them to be more than confident in knowing that I can and will beat them when that time comes and that time will be soon, trust me on that. Not only doesn't it matter who I take the belt off of, I don't care because I and everyone else knows I can beat anyone in this division because I'm number one. I'm the best, not Kaitlyn, not Beth, not Nattie not anybody else, but ME. It's all about ME and my belt! And when that belt comes home to me nobody will be able to stand in my way.

As Eagles' finishes speaking she stands up and walks out of camera shot ending the segment

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 pm

*The camera opens up to a panning shot of the fans on their feet cheering for the show as we cut to the announcers table.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Aaaa10

{J.R.}
Welcome back everyone and it's up next the mystery everyone has been will be revealed! Coming up it's going to be Bobby Heenan's Open Challenge, which was answered by Alberto Del Rio.

{King}
I am extremely excited to see who Heenan has brought in to be the foundation of his group! Who has he brought in to be the man?

{Cole}
For whoever it is they are in some deep trouble as they go against my man, Alberto ! Speaking of which....

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_SummerSlam_2012_PPV_720p_HDTV_x264-SuperS_mkv_003545135

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
Señoras y señores, den la bienvenida a su héroe, el más grande allí, ALBERTOOOO DELLLL RRRRRIIIOOOOOO!!

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_SummerSlam_2012_PPV_720p_HDTV_x264-SuperS_mkv_003565135

{Cole}
This man will finally kick Heenan and his "client" out of XWL! This man is our hero from the boredom that is Heenan's client and the annoyance of Bobby Heenan!

{King}
You sure you're not just jealous that he seems to enjoy being at this booth more than you? Or that the fans appreciate him more. does that bug you Cole?

*Alberto Del Rio does not look happy, most likely due to last week's loss, as he stares towards the ring.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_SummerSlam_2012_PPV_720p_HDTV_x264-SuperS_mkv_003610015

*He gets into the ring, handing his scarf to Ricardo before climbing the top rope and pounding on his chest yelling "I'm the best!" Before staring out over the crowd for a moment.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_SummerSlam_2012_PPV_720p_HDTV_x264-SuperS_mkv_003640935

*Del Rio steps down and begins staring down the entrance stage waiting for his opponent as Ricardo tosses the scarf over him and begins pep talking him before the entrance of Heenan and his client.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Normal_WWE_SummerSlam_2012_PPV_720p_HDTV_x264-SuperS_mkv_003686975

As Del Rio's theme fades out the crowd are waiting for the arrival of his opponenet, then as a couple of seconds go by the theme of Bobby Heenan starts to play which recieves a cheer from the crowd

When Heenan walks out onto the stage with a microphone already in his hand, The Brain stand on the stage for a moment

Jim Ross: And as you can see here is Bobby The Brain Heenan...

Michael Cole: And look he has no client in sight, I kne wit! No man would possibly want to face Alberto Del Rio, espically not any of Heenan's old timers!

Jim Ross: Well why don't you ask the Barbirian? I bet he's enjoying spending every last one of the $100,000 he got when he beat Del Rio last week.

Michael Cole: Oh please, the only reason he won was because Heenan got himself involved in the match, that was unfair and you know it!

After a short while his theme fades out, and he raises the microphone up to his mouth so he can address the crowd

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan: Well tonights the night Alberto, I told you and I told the world that my client would be here tonight and he's going to whoop your butt all over Las Vegas and trust me when I play he's the perfect man for the job. So I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so I give to you the man that I hand chose to represent the Bobby Heenan Family, and trust me boy, there's nobody better suited to the job, I give to you my client, Mr Perfect! Curt Hennig!

Heenan turns to the direction of the curtain and points as the theme of his returning client blasts through the PA system to the delight of the fans, in shock as they're witnessing the return of a legend

When Mr Perfect walks out onto the stage the crowd cheer again as he throws his hand towel behind him then catches in infront of him as Perfect and Heenan walk down to the ring

Jim Ross: Wow! If you're going to talk about legends, if you're going to talka bout one of the greats, how can you not mention this man? One of the greatest superstars in wrestling history, Mr Perfect! And he's back in XWL, with Bobby Heenan! I can't believe this.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Neither can I JR, who would of thought that we'd be seeing Mr Perfect back in the ring, but the question remains whether or not he's rusty.

Michael Cole: Well his big return to the ring isn't going to be a happy one,. he's going up against Alberto Del Rio and I don't like his faces one bit, when you huaven't stepped in the ring for ten years you don't make your return match against a man like this, this is simply foolish on Perfect and Heenan's part.

Half way down the ramp Perfect turns around looking up at the titantron and he launches his towel high into the air, gathering significant airtime and Perfect catches it on te way down

Jim Ross: I'm sure they're both very aware of Del Rio's ability Cole, but Perfect has a hige experience advantage over Del Rio, he's one of the most gifted performers I've ever seen and if he's anything like he used to be then Del Rio is going to be in for one hell of a tough night tonight.

Michael Cole: But what if he hasn't got it anymore, he should be making way for the younger guys like his son, Michael McGillicutty, the former Money in the Bank holder here in XWL.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: We can talk all you want about family relations later Cole, but right now we need to focus, it's Mr Perfect's return to the ring live on pay-per-view, how great is this?

As Hennig enters the ring he climbs up to the second rope and raises his arms for the crowd and he throws his towel behind him into the center of the ring, where Heenan's stood ready to catch it, then as he climbs down from the turnbuckle his theme slowly fades out

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 W4KioZE

Del Rio stares in awe at the fit condition that Mr. Perfect is in. Alberto walks chest to chest with Perfect who has no expression on his face in contrast to Del Rio's angered expression. Del Rio begins berating Mr. Perfect until his mouth is only inches away from his ear. Del Rio takes a step back as Perfect still looks completely composed, until Alberto Del Rio smacks Perfect right across the face!! His cheek suddenly turns red as he rotates his head towards Del Rio again but as he meets Del Rio's gaze a wad of spit hits Perfect across the face!!

{J.R.}
What blatant disrespect by Alberto! He did it to Harley Race, and now to Mr. Perfect here tonight!

Perfect immediately shoots under the arm of Del Rio and grabs him in a waist lock tripping him to the mat and floating over into a front face lock. Perfect grins as he blocks Del Rio's several attempts to transition from the position. Del Rio stops with the classic wrestling moves and starts throwing his legs around, even kicking the mat causing Perfect to release the hold out of pity. Del Rio rolls to the outside and kicks the ring steps in frustration before Ricardo goes over and consults him, telling him to relax. After a few more seconds Rio gets back into the ring and him and Perfect tie up! Both men struggle back and forth until Alberto gets the edge and locks in a side headlock and lets out an exclamation of dominance but as quickly as he got the side headlock in Perfect transitions it into a hammerlock, wrenching the hold but Del Rio untwists his arm and goes right for a side headlock but this time flips Perfect over with a hip toss, Del Rio flows with the movement and gets to his feet and runs right for the rope bouncing off meeting Mr. Perfect as he gets to his feet with a big kick to a keeled over Perfect. Perfect staggers back and bounces off the ropes and on the rebound delivers a big forearm to the unsuspecting Del Rio.

Perfect delivers another right forearm before following up with a big left hook that floors Del Rio! Perfect grabs his opponent's leg and drives his boot into the back of Del Rio's leg, he follows up with a hard yank before placing his boot on the kneecap of Del Rio and flipping forward snapping the leg over his foot causing Del Rio to recoil his leg and grabbing it and scrambling to get to his good leg but as fast as he gets up Perfect chop blocks the hurt leg sending him immediately back down! Perfect drags Alberto to the center of the ring and plays to the crowd before twisting the leg and going for the figure four! just as he goes to cinch it in Del Rio reaches up grabbing him by the hair and rolling him into a small package pin!

1!!

2!!

Perfect gets his shoulder off the mat! Del Rio drags himself to a corner and pulls himself to his feet as Perfect gets to a single knee as the crowd cheers his kicking out.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Man, Mr Perfect doesn't look like he's missed a single beat here tonight, and look at Del Rio, he doesn't know what to think of this.

Perfect stand sin the middle of the ring and extends his hand over to Del Rio offering another lock up and Alberto hesitantly approaches him extending his arm to lock up, but his his hand nears Perfect's, Del Rio hits him with a kick to the gut , quickly followed by another then a few clubbing blows to the back of his neck before grabbing Hennig's arm and twisting it over his hand and wrenching on it clearly trying to soften Perfect's arm up early, and as he wrenches on his arm, Perfect drops down to a knee, then Del Rio quickly go up his arm and chops Perfect the chest

As Perfect gets to his feet, Del Rio forces him into a corner, quickly following his, jumping up the the second rope using it as a step ladder and wrapping his legs around Perfect's neck to hit him with a Huricanrana, but Perfect gets right back up only to walk right into a Backstabber by Del Rio, who then goes for the cover!

1!!

2!!

Del Rio hits the mat in anger at the referee's counter, but then exits the ring between the ropes, walking along the apron and climbing up the the top rope, readying himself as he waits as Mr Perfect shakes off the cobwebs and gets to his feet, then as he turns in Del Rio's direction he jumps off the top rope with his arms connected above his head going for an Axe Handle but Perfect reads it early and punches Del Rio in the gut, flipping him over as he lands, then quickly hitting Alberto with the ever so recognizable Dropkick to the jaw by Curt Hennig. When Del Rio hits the mat he sits back up so Perfect charges behind him, diving over Del Rio's head hitting him with a Rolling Neck Snap, then going for the cover!

1!!

2!!

Perfect grabs Del Rio by the head and slowly pulls him back to his feet as he signals to the crowd for the Perfectplex looking to end it early, but as he wastes time Del Rio grabs Perfects arm and jumps up pulling him down by the outreached arm driving two knees into it, then as he grabs Perfect by the arm and rolls through into the Armbar forcing Perfect onto the mat! As Del Rio tries to fully lock the hold in Perfect struggles, trying to reaches for the ropes but can't reach them, so he rolls himself up forcing Del Rio's shoulders onto the mat making the referee start the count

1!!

2!!

As Del Rio kicks out he looks angered that Perfect managed to break the hold so quick, so he starts to chop and punch quickly at Perfect pushing him up to the ropes then whipping him across the ring, then as he rebounds, Del Rio lowers his head looking for a Back Body Drop, but Perfect manages to read it and hooks his arms and leg looking for the Perfectplex, and hitting it in emphatic fashion!

[b]1!!

2!!

Del Rio powers out of the pin forcing Perfect up leaning on Del Rios stomach and turning it through so he's behind him, then rolls Hennig up himself in a Backslide pin and as the referee counts Del Rio gets his feet on the bottom rope for additional leverage

1!!

2!!

3!!

As Del Rio's theme starts to play, he quickly rolls out of the ring as the referee raises his hand in victory, as Perfect looks stunned at what's just happened

Michael Cole: Del Rio's done it! He's beat Mr Perfect! What did I tell you! There was no way he was going to lose tonight.

Jim Ross: How can you possibly be happy about that, he cheated plain and clear his feet were on the bottom rope!

Michael Cole: Oh like it matters! I'm sure Heenan told Perfect to do the exact same thing if he had the chance, don't blame Alberto for doing it before he had the chance to!

Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo celebrate on the ramp as the cameras slowly fade out
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:39 pm

We now cut away backstage to Vickie Guerrero, who is sanding in front of the many wheels, perhaps to conduct the final title spin of the night, the spin that will find out who challenges either Dean Ambrose or Chris Jericho on next week's show for the World Heavyweight Championship, and what kind of match that will be.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 JHbvVZi

{Vickie Guerrero}
Tonight has been amazing, it's been everything and more we expect out of our superstars and divas, and with an incredible line-up already in place for tomorrow's show, the momentum we've gained from this exciting event, will carry over into our very special edition of Redemption. Already we know about Jack Swagger challenging the new United States Champion Alex Shelley who defeated the former champion Wade Barrett earlier on in the show, and that will be held in a Steel Cage Match. Seth Rollins will face the man that retained not too long ago tonight against The Rock, John Morrison. And that match will be contested in a Ladder match, giving these two high flyers the perfect playground for a great match. Then of course who could forget Kaitlyn being challenged by XWL's submission technician the only female to graduate the famous Hart dungeon, and recently returning Natalya! But it won't just be any kind of match, our two ladies will compete in a brutal Extreme Rules match for the Divas Championship!

She smiles, taking a pause before looking back at the wheels behind her.

{Vickie Guerrero}
But, there's one more match to be decided, our main-event, the World Heavyweight Championship Match. So let's say we give the wheel a spin and find out which lucky superstar will challenge Dean Ambrose, or Chris Jericho tomorrow for the biggest prize in this company...we've compiled a list of talented superstars, ranging from Dolph Ziggler, to our very own Intercontinental Champion John Morrison, Cactus Jack, to recently rehired men such as CM Punk, Kevin Steen, and even...Ted DiBiase...now then, let's see who the lucky winner is...

Vickie walks over to the wheel, grabbing it with both hands, then sends it spinning at a great pace, passing each choice more than once, until it start to slow down, just a bit, though still going quite fast, it goes past Morrison, then Punk, then Steen, then Cactus, slowing down even more, it barely makes it past Ziggler....the dial enters Ted's panel, now even slower....it looks like it's going to stop any second now! It's on it's last motion....it's still in Ted's range, and it stops!

Barely passing Ted's last bit of space and reentering John Morrison's! Vickie lets out a quick sigh of relief, though she tries to hide it.

{Vickie Guerrero}
My what an interesting turn of events....John Morrison will now not only defending his Intercontinental Championship against Seth Rollins in a ladder match next week, he'll pull double duty and main-event the show with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line! What an unexpectedly fantastic outcome. John Morrison has yet to capture the World Heavyweight Championship in his XWL career, he's been in several matches to attain such success, even main-evented our very first Final Stand pay-per-view years ago with a chance at becoming World Champion, but unfortunately came up short. Now the stakes are even higher for him, he's got not one, but two championship matches tomorrow, one he no doubt wants to retain, and now this one which he no doubt would love to win as well. But he'll be facing Chris Jericho or Dean Ambrose, and they're not pushovers by any means. However, there's but one last thing to determine, what type of match will John Morrison challenge our World Heavyweight Champion in?

She approaches the wheel of gimmicks, then stares back at the camera as she places her hands on it.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Let's find out.

Vickie spins the wheel, a wheel with matches like another Ladder match, a TLC match, a submissions match, a last man standing match, a falls count anywhere match, an Extreme Rules match much like the one Morrison originally challenged Jeff Hardy in at the first final stand in his first opportunity at becoming World Champion. It passes a no disqualification match, slows down but passes the ladder match, it goes away from the submissions match, finally slowing down even more.....will it land on Extreme Rules? A Tables Match? It goes past the tables match, then the Extreme Rules match, and stops! But what did it stop on?!

It's stopped on a Two out of Three Falls Match!

{Vickie Guerrero}
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, John Morrison challenges the World Heavyweight Champion, whoever it may be, in a Two out of Three Falls match for the World Heavyweight Championship! That amazing match will main-event next week's show, and trust me you won't wanna miss that, or any of our other incredible championship matches set to take place. That's all for now, please enjoy the rest of the show, good luck Dean Ambrose, and good luck Chris Jericho, because whichever one of you leaves here with the World title tonight, you'll meet John Morrison tomorrow in a Two out of Three Falls match! It doesn't get any bigger than that.

We hope everyone enjoys this different way of spicing things up, really looking forward to everything myself, a lot of deserving opportunities being given out, and four great matches that I really look forward to seeing.
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 LHzwkZt_zps0ff4d023

[announcer]: This match is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Seattle, Washington Madison Rayne.

[Announcer]: And her opponent from Richmond, Virgina Mickie James.

The Ref calls for the bell

Madison and Mickie lock up and Madison is able to take control with a headlock. Mickie picks her up and slams her straight on her back. Mickie and Madison both get up and charge at each other and closeline each other. Mickie gets up and picks up Madison trying to pick Madison up and hit a suplex but Madison reverses and hits Mickie with a suplex. Madison gets on top of Mickie and starts land fist to her. Mickie throws her off of her and Madison hits her with a big boot. Madison goes for the pin.

……1

……Tw no it’s a kick out. Madison picks Mickie up and throws her into the turnbuckle and charges at her. Mickie quickly jumps up and kicks her. Madison charges again at Mickie but she quickly jumps up and wraps her legs around her and goes for a huricarrana. Mickie scales the turnbuckle and jumps to hit Madison with a lu thez press. Mickie james waits for Madison rayne to get up she gives her a gut kick and goes for the DDT but Madison counter and hits the Rayne Drop and goes for the pin.

…….1

……..2

………..3

Winner: Madison Rayne
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 K4v3xTi_zpsa22b8715

[announcer]: This match is scheduled for one fall introducing first Angelina Love and in the ring her opponent Velvet Sky.

The ref signals for the bell

Both women stare each other down for about five minutes until Velvet steps up and starts talking trash to Angelina. She pushes her twice with Angelina just smiling on the third push she snaps and Angelina comes charging with an explosive spear. With Angelina on top of Velvet she starts landing blows straight to the head. Angelina rolls off of Velvet as she gets out of the ring to take a breather but the aggression of Angelina has her charging again with a closeline. She picks Velvet up and starts slamming her head against the commentary table. She tries to whip Velvet in to the ring post but Velvet quickly counters and whips Angelina into the post shoulder first. Velvet goes for the pin.

………1

.............Tw no a kick out by Angelina. Velvet picks Angelina up and throws a couple of elbows and whips her into the steel steps. Velvet starts looking under the ring for something to use for her advantage. She grabs a chair and waits for Angelina to get up. Angelina gets up and velvet puts her head against the post and swings but she quickly moves and Angelina smashes her head against the post and hits her DDT. Angelina goes for the pin.

……….1

………Tw no kick out this time by Velvet. Angelina starts throwing blows with her elbows knocking Velvet up the ramp. Velvet tries to get some room so she can recover heading to the back Angelina still on her tail. Angelina throws her into crates and against walls. Angelina backs off and charges again and hits a closeline bending Velvet in half. Angelina goes for the pin yet again.

…………1

…………..2

…………..Thr oh another kick out by Velvet. Velvet gets up and tries to run from Angelina. Angelina right behind her they make there way back through the crowd. Velvet takes a cup of soda from a XWL fan and throws it into the face of Angelina. She picks her up and drags her to the barricade throwing her into it. She backs her up and hits a closeline flipping her over it. Velvet climbs the barricade and jumps off with an elbow. She picks Angelina up and slams her head off the barricade and then the steel steps. She throws her back into the ring and climps the turnbuckle but Angelina quickly recovers and scales the turnbuckle to. Throwing blows to Velvet and goes for a superplex. Both women struggle to get up and trade blows back and forth. Angelina takes control and runs against the ropes Velvet tries to hit a closeline but Angelina ducks under and hits the other ropes bouncing back and hits Velvet with a spear. Angelian signals for the end picking Velvet up and going for the flat liner but velvet reverses and goes for the in yo face as she gets both arms up Angelina reverses and hit the break that bitch and goes for the pin.

……..1

………2

……….3

Winner: Angelina Love
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Ha, I can even beat Ted when I don't have a laptop. You're all welcome, by the way. Beating Ted just comes along with saving all of you.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Jonguin wrote:
Ha, I can even beat Ted when I don't have a laptop. You're all welcome, by the way. Beating Ted just comes along with saving all of you.

Bitch I busted myself open, I felt bad for you because you suck so much, the cameras just didn't see me bleeding before you threw me into the ring post plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:15 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Bitch I busted myself open, I felt bad for you because you suck so much, the cameras just didn't see me bleeding before you threw me into the ring post plain mischief:

Look at you, trying to make excuses again. When will you ever learn? Do I need to get your fired again? Sit down and take your loss like a man. smh.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Jonguin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Look at you, trying to make excuses again. When will you ever learn? Do I need to get your fired again? Sit down and take your loss like a man. smh.

Look at you, acting like you got me fired, Vickie fired me bitch, stop trying to take credit for something you didn't do, and your silly petition with like five names didn't do it. stfu
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:18 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Jonguin wrote:

Look at you, acting like you got me fired, Vickie fired me bitch, stop trying to take credit for something you didn't do, and your silly petition with like five names didn't do it. stfu

Sir, you're just spamming the thread now and bumping people's hard work to the bottom. Just stop, you're making yourself look bad.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah, David that's a real dick move of you.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 pm

Bang wrote:

Oh come on, people are always on about wanting more discussion in threads plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:32 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Bang wrote:

Oh come on, people are always on about wanting more discussion in threads plain mischief:

Nobody wants Ted discussions though.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Reposting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

*Following a highlight video of tonight's challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship, we again cut to the backstage area where Vickie Guerrero is shown with all of the wheels that have been used continuously throughout the night.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 JHbvVZi

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ladies and gentlemen. It is now time to determine the stipulation for tonight's main event match-up for the World Heavyweight Championship between the champion Chris Jericho and the challenger Dean Ambrose. Over the past month or so, things have become personal between the two men, to the point where this is about much more than just the World title. It is a match where the hatred runs deep and we can only hope that we have a match stipulation befitting of such an intense rivalry. So without further ado. Let's spin the wheel.

*Vickie walks towards one of the wheels that has the stipulations upon it and spins it with some force.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 3N9oXPR

*As the wheel spins round and round, it passes the numerous match types over and over again. Which match type will it land on? Hell In A Cell? Steel Cage? Extreme Rules? Lumberjack?....Pillow Fight?*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 3N9oXPR

*The wheel continues to spin for what seems like an eternity, building up both intensity and excitement as it passes each complete spin. Finally, it begins to slow. As it grinds to halt it eventually lands on "HARDCORE MATCH". Vickie breaks into a wild grin.*

{Vickie Guerrero}
And there we have it. Tonight's main event will be decided in a Hardcore match! Anything goes in this match type and falls count anywhere!

*The camera again focuses on the wheel showing the Hardcore stipulation as the screen fades away to another highlight video, this time showcasing the World Champion Chris Jericho.*

*Upon the video's conclusion, Matt Striker is shown onscreen, somewhere in the backstage area.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Fq4h3Ao

[Matt Striker]
Ladies and gentlemen. As we just witnessed, tonight's main event will be contested under Hardcore rules. I am here right now to get the reaction of the World Champion himself, Chris Jericho.

*The camera pans out to reveal Jericho, who appears calm yet confident ahead of the huge title match.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 IcceAHj

[Matt Striker]
Chris, you will be facing Dean Ambrose tonight for your World Heavyweight Championship in a Hardcore match. Your thoughts and reaction please?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 GJGriCX

[Chris Jericho]
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I honestly couldn't care less about which match type I would be competing in tonight. Dean Ambrose doesn't compare to Chris Jericho, so either way I would be walking out victorious with the World Heavyweight Championship still in my possession where it belongs. The fact that it's a Hardcore match just makes things all that sweeter for me, knowing that I can do whatever I want to do to Dean without worrying about a disqualification. Tonight he's going to get a taste of what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a beatdown and a battering, because without his buddy AJ Styles to back him up, he has nobody to save him or swing the odds in his favour.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 EzsU1FI

[Chris Jericho]
Dean can talk as big a game as he wants to, about how he's immortal, violent...whatever. Tonight none of that matters, it will be just the two of us, in that ring and anything goes. Dean will be all alone with the best professional wrestler in the world...who just so happens to be pissed off. He made the biggest mistake of his life when he left me lying in a pool of my own blood and left me beyond recognisable to my children. I made a promise a couple of weeks ago that Dean won't be walking out of the arena tonight of his own free will, and it's a promise I intend to keep.

[Matt Striker]
It's definitely not going to be a match for the weak of heart... but do you have any concerns about Christian possibly cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase here tonight? It seems like the perfect scenario for a cash-in. No doubt by the end of it both of you will be battered and bruised and Christian could look to capitalize...

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 J4UD3te

[Chris Jericho]
You're right Matt. Chances are, I'm not going to be 100% at the end of the match. But even at 25%...10%...5%... I still have what it takes to defeat Christian. That's why I'm the best there is. That's why I'm World Heavyweight Champion. If Christian wants to cash in tonight, he's more than welcome to become yet another name to be defeated at the hands of Chris Jericho. If he thinks showing up at my Fozzy concert intimidated me or has unsettled me in any way he's sadly mistaken. I dared him to cash in at Final Stand and he showed he didn't have the balls to do it. So I'm going to extend that offer again. Christian... if you're watching this... I dare you to cash in tonight. I dare you.

[Matt Striker]
And moments ago we saw that John Morrison will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship tomorrow night on Redemption! Your thoughts?

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 D8OBrKz

[Chris Jericho]
John Morrison is impressive. There's no doubt about that. He's been a constant figure over the last year or so, and I think we would have another amazing match just like we did a few months ago. But it would have the same outcome. I don't think Morrison is capable of being World Champion just yet, but he has potential and something about him that I like. I look forward to our match tomorrow night, but first things first, tonight I have to take care of Dean Ambrose... once and for all.

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Qvc5evY

[Matt Striker]
Good luck out there tonight Chris! Back to you at ringside!

*The screen fades to black before the view switches to ringside as the PPV continues...*

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

As Dead Man's Hand continues the timekeeper rings the bell as the theme of Cactus Jack starts to play through the arena and the crowd cheer for the arrival of Cactus

As Cactus walks out on to the stage he receives another cheer from the crowd and he starts to make his way to the ring

Justin Roberts: This following contest in an Extreme Rules match, introducing first from Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, weighing 287pounds, Cactus Jack!

With very little fanfare on offer Cactus Jack walks down the ramp and enters the ring circling it clearly fully focused on his match

Jim Ross: Can you believe this is happening, two of the most hardcore men we've ever seen in XWL are about to do battle and for Cactus Jack, a man who little under a month ago was out the door finds himself in a match against Kevin Steen.

Michael Cole: What I can't believe is this reaction he's getting, are these people crazy? How can they cheer someone this this, he's flat out crazy, he hasn't changed a damn bit and they're cheering him, don't they remember what this man is capable of?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Trust me Cole, you can't forget the things Cactus Jack has done, and this match tonight is going to get ugly that's for sure.

As Cactus waits in the ring for a few seconds his theme slowly fades out, then the theme of Kevin Steen starts to play which is met by boos from the crowd

Soon after his music starts to play Kevin Steen walks out onto the stage with his friend Steve Corino by his side as the fans continue to boo both men as they make their way to the ring

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Marieville, Quebec, Canada, weighing in at 240pounds, accompanied by Steve Corino, Kevin Steen!

Much like Cactus Jack, Kevin Steen offers little to zero fanfare as he makes his way to the ring

Jim Ross: And of course in tow with him is Steve Corino, these two men have been the bane of XWL as of late, leaving destruction in their wake, taking out Hulk Hogan, and their attempts to take out Cactus is what started this whole thing.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I think they were surprised that Cactus came back following their attack, we all thought he was gone, we saw what Kevin Steen did to Hogan, the only difference is tonight he'll be facing a man who's not only able to fight back but is just as crazy as both of these two men, all of these men will do whatever it takes to get the job done, and I wouldn't want to be in the ring with any of them.

As Steen reaches ringside he pauses momentarily as he stares up as Cactus, before climbing up onto the ring apron and then into the ring as his theme fades out

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 ZhsKjqQ

As the referee rings for the bell Cactus and Steen charge right for each other in the middle of the ring swinging fists at each others skulls, neither man wanting to cover up, only wanting to inflict as much pain and suffering onto the other as they possibly can, until after a short while Steen gets annoyed and tackles Cactus to the ground as the two continue to brawl on the ground, trading top and bottom positions in between each other

Cactus and Steen continue trading punches as both men get back to their feet and they start to move around the ring as one man hits the other, then he returns to favour as they get closer and closer to a turn-buckle and Steen forces Cactus's back up against it as Steen keeps punching away at him, and Cactus starts finding it harder to reply in kind with such power

Continuing to pound away Steen starts hitting harder and harder thus slower and slower, giving Cactus more time to recover after each other, as each fist connects with his skull, then he grabs Kevin Steen by the t-shirt and throws him into the corner and Cactus quickly starts to pound away to Steen's head with rapid fire punches forcing Steen to sink down to a seated position

Cactus takes a few steps back shouting Bang! Bang! to the crowd then as he turns around ready to run at Steen, he notices Steen has climbed through the ropes onto the ring apron and quickly follows to join him there, and as Cactus climbs through the ropes Steen kicks the middle causing it to snap up and hit Cactus in the groin then Steen quickly grabs Cactus by the head, and forces it between his legs looking to Powerbomb him but as Steen tries to lift him, Cactus grabs on tight to the ropes, then knee's Steen in the gut, before grabbing Kevin by the head and pulling him torwards the ring post and slamming him into in head first, causing him to fall hard from the ring apron onto the floor!

As Cactus Jack looks on smiling from ear to ear he takes a short run up before diving off the ring apron and driving an elbow into Steen's chest! Before once again shouting Bang! Bang! to the crowd.

As Steen remains laying on the floor on the outside Cactus Jack walks over to the timekeepers area and grabs two chairs and throws them into the ring before turning his attention back to Kevin Steen, who's started to get back to hit feet. When Cactus approaches him, Steen hits Cactus in the face with a punch, then slams him head first into the announcers table, before grabbing a loose wire from the floor and wrapping it around Cactus Jack's neck, using it as a collar to drag him over to the Steel Steps and slamming Cactus head first into the steel without loosening his grip before violently throwing Cactus Jack over the guard rail into the crowd!

As Cactus lays on the concrete floor in the crowd Steen climbs over the barricade himself and grabs Cactus by the head and hooks his arms lifting him above his head and turning around dropping Cactus stomach first onto the guard rail then hitting him with a disgusting knee to the side of his face!

Now back at ringside Cactus starts to crawl away, as Steen climbs back over the barricade and pulls Cactus back to his feet and head butts him, only staggering Cactus who then Head butts Steen in return, which only seems to piss him off so he head butts Cactus back who's clearly had enough so instead to replying in kind again and lunges at Steen biting his forehead, refusing Ito let go, continuously gnawing on Steen's skull!

As Cactus' carries on biting Steen he rolls him into the ring as he lets to biting go and the cameras cut to Steen showing the blood is starting to pour from his head as he reaches for a chair introduced by Cactus, then as Cactus enters to ring he grabs the other chair as Steen swings wildly cracking Cactus over the head with his chair, leaving a dent in the steel but only sending him to one knee, then when Cactus gets to both feet he swings his chair at Steen sending him to a knee

As Steen gets out of his dazzle he swings his chair at Cactus bending the chair around his skull even more, but still can't get him off his feet, but instead of waiting around Steen quickly swings the chair again hitting Cactus off his knee and onto the mat and blood starts to pour out of Cactus' forehead. Steen then quickly throws the chair to one side and picks Cactus Jack up hooking his arms and legs and lifting him off the ground to hit him with the Package Piledriver and going for the cover!

1!

2!

Cactus kicks out at a late two to the surprise of Steen, who decides to waste little time and drags Cactus over to the corner then backs away, long enough for a run up and as he's about the run, Steve Corino pulls a Garbage Can out from underneath the ring and pushes it into the ring right in front of Cactus Jack's face then Steen charges at Cactus performing a Rolling Senton driving the Trash can into his face and going for another pin

1!

2!

As Cactus continues to refuse to die you can see the anger starting to come out out Kevin Steen, and Steve Corino goes back underneath the ring pulling out a coil of Barbed Wire and a bag pushing them both carefully into the ring and Steen picking up the bag and unties the knot, sticks his head into the bag and pulls out a few thumb tacks and sprinkles them onto the ring mat, then he slowly tips the bag upside down as thousands of thumb tacks rain down out onto the corner of ring mat then as the bag empties Steen, using his foot starts to spread the tacks out a little more

As Steen turns back around he's cracked between the eyes with a Steel Chair by Cactus Jack and as he falls he narrowly misses the tacks! Then Cactus walks over to the coil of Barbed Wire, looking at it intently and he begin to uncoil it then starts to wrap his arm and hand with it up to his shoulder blade as the spikes pierce his arm and blood starts to trickle of out numerous points of his arm.

With his arm completely wrapped in Barbed Wire, Cactus lays in wait of Kevin Steen to get back to his feet then as he does, Cactus quickly shove his Barbed Wire covered hand down his throat with the Mandible Claw directly above the Thumb Tacks, as Steen tries to forcibly pull Cactus arm out of his mouth Cactus starts to put more weight behind it trying to make Kevin Steen fall into the bed of tacks, and as he soon starts to fade but he desperately kicks Cactus Jack in the groin and hoists him onto his shoulders!

Steen positions himself perfectly and his spins Cactus around as he releases him dropping him into the tacks, unluckily for Cactus he manges to turn his body so he lands back first as the tacks pierce the entirety of his body from head to toe and he rives in pain and Steen lands just out the area of thumb tacks and he pushes Cactus back to the mat to try and pin

1!

2!

Somehow yet again Cactus Jack kicks out! And Steen looks on the shock at his opponent's never say die attitude, he grabs his head as blood continues to pour down the side of his face and Corino on the outside of the ring once again start to rummage underneath the ring curtain for a few seconds, soon re-emerging with Cactus Jack's favourite Barbed Wire covered Baseball Bat and he then carefully slides it into the ring toward Steen who happily picks the weapon up whiedling it with both hands waiting for Cactus to get to his feet

As Cactus Jack gets to a knee, Kevin Steen grabs him from behind and drives the Barbed Wire Bat into Cactus' forehead slowly grinding it, tearing away at his flesh as Cactus lets out a scream of pain, then Steen removes the Bat from his skull only to drive it into the small of Cactus Jack's back, forcing him to shout in pain again as he struggles to get to his feet then as he turns around Steen hits him with it again, this time across the face and goes for the cover

1!

2!

Cactus Jack seemingly on instinct alone kicks out again as the annoyance grows larger and larger in Kevin Steen as the thought of "What do I have to do to put Cactus Jack away" has clearly entered his head, and he drops the Bat to the floor and grabs the heavily dented chairs from earlier, setting them up to the best they possibly can be for a person to sit on then, with the chairs touching each other, then Steen grabs Cactus by the hair and drags him over to them

With a fist full of blood soaked hair of Cactus Jack Steen, using his other hand performs a cut-throat mention with his thumb, signalling this match is about the end and he starts to pull Cactus to his feet, but he starts to block it and Steen continues to try to pull Cactus up but fails, then the seemingly unconscious Cactus Jack hits Steen with a hard Low Blow with his Barbed Wire wrapped arm to the shock of the crowd as Steen holding his balls falls to the mat!

Having took a lot of abuse during the match and lost a lot of blood, Cactus slowly crawls over to the Baseball Bat reaching out to grab it, caressing the handle with his finger tips before pulling it in close with both hands and slowly getting to his feet and turning his attention to Kevin Steen

Cactus slowly starts top approach Steen as his manager Steve Corino quickly enters to ring but before he can do anything Cactus swings wildly at him hitting him in the gut with Barbie, then again in the back and Corino hits the mat, then as he turns his attention back to Kevin Steen he swings the bat again, this time hitting Steen between the eyes with the bat sending him back to the mat, then he turns back around and gives Corino the exact same treatment!

Cactus walks over to the chairs Steen had just set up and picks one up, unfolding it and throwing it to the mat and grabbing Corino by the hair, putting his head between Cactus Jacks legs directly above the chair, then Cactus slowly lifts Corino in the air and drops him head first, Piledriving him into the chair! Then Cactus loudly lets out a BANG! BANG! to the delight of the crowd!

Getting back to his feet Cactus hobbles over to Kevin Steen pulling him to his feet hooking his arms tight over the other chair set up by Steen and plants him head first into the chair with a sickening Double Arm DDT! And goes for the cover!

1!

2!

3!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

As the referee signals for the bell the theme of the winner plays through out the PA system

As Cactus slowly gets up from the mat the referees holds Cactus Jack's arm up in victory to the delight of the crowd, then the exhausted Cactus Jack falls back onto the mat

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, Cactus Jack!

On the mat still, Cactus grabs his Barbed Wire bat and slowly exits the ring rolling underneath the bottom rope

Jim Ross: Cactus has done it! I can't believe it, Cactus Jack has somehow managed to beat Kevin Steen! He might be a bloody mess but he's managed to pull out a victory here tonight!

Michael Cole: Just look at the ring, there's blood, and tacks and broken weapons and broken bodies everywhere1 I can't believe what we've just witnessed, this truly was extreme, and somehow, SOMEHOW Cactus Jack was able to battle through the pain, and pull out a huge victory tonight!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You better believe that they'll both be feeling this one in the morning, just look at Cactus, he's cover in blood, he's wrapped in Barbed Wire and his back looks like a pincushion, he's going to be feeling this for weeks.

Slowly making his way up the ramp, a blood covered Cactus slowly turns around and raises his arm up to the crowd, as they cheer him once again

Jim Ross: You can say that again King, they both put it all on the line and it was everything we expected, and I can't help but feel this isn't over between these two, not by a long shot!

Michael Cole: Oh god I hope it is, I don't even want to think what these two will do to each other if this wasn't enough, they damn near almost killed each other tonight.

When he walks out to the back the camera's slowly fade out to a commercial for XWL's next pay-per-view event, Unforgiven!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:48 pm

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Hhx4J2p

[Jim Ross]
Liontamer! Jericho has it locked in!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
This one could be over right here!

[Michael Cole]
Look at the way Ambrose's body is being twisted and contorted! He has to tap out!

*As Dean screams out in agony, Jericho continues to apply torque and screams "Ask him!" at the official. Ambrose doesn't give in however, as the World title means that much to him. There is a strange adjustment in the crowd noise for some reason. It's revealed that Dolph Ziggler has made his way to ringside, but he is unnoticed by both Jericho, Ambrose and the official as he retrieves the World title and crouches down by the apron, out of view.*

[Jim Ross]
That's... that's Dolph Ziggler! What business does he have out here? And why does he have Jericho's World title?

*Jericho is clearly exhausted, having expended most of his energy on the Liontamer hold, and Ambrose is finally able to spin out of it, knocking Jericho into the ropes where he leans on them to regain his composure. Dean crawls to the opposite side and begins to use them for support to get to his feet... WHACK! Ziggler clocks Ambrose right between the eyes with the World title!*

[Michael Cole]
What the? He just hit Ambrose with the title!

*Dean's eyes are glazed over and he's clearly in la-la land as he staggers into the middle of the ring, right into a CODEBREAKER! Jericho covers him...*
3!
*JERICHO HAS DONE IT! JERICHO RETAINS THE TITLE!*

*The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers and applause as one of their favorites picks up another win and another title defense. Jericho at this point doesn't celebrate his win, but instead looks down at the defeated Ambrose with a look of pure hatred and disgust as the images of what has happened between them both over the past month flash through his mind.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 J19pcg3

What a great match that was...minus the ending!

[Jim Ross]
You're right King. These two men gave it their all. The hatred between the two was on show for all to see in this one. You have to give Dolph Ziggler the assist, but a win is a win. The record books will show this as yet another Jericho win in a big match situation and yet another title defense.

[Michael Cole]
Dolph Ziggler said earlier tonight that everyone would be talking about him once this night was over... and he was right!

*Jericho rises to his feet and finally a grin flashes across his face as his arm is raised in victory.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 FG7ngOR

*The crowd shower him in appreciation as Ziggler enters the ring with the World title in hand. Jericho appears surprised to see Ziggler there and demands that he hands over his title. Ziggler looks at it long and hard before reluctantly handing it over to Jericho and he raises his arm in a show of respect at the champion's efforts as he joins in the celebration.*

[Michael Cole]
What a show of sportsmanship by Dolph Ziggler! And people say that man has no class!

I thought things were about to head south for a moment. Ziggler seemed awfully reluctant to hand over that title.

*A highlight video showcasing key points throughout the match begins to play, from the Codebreaker out of nowhere, to the Midnight Special through the table, to the controversial ending. Upon it's conclusion, the pleasant atmosphere in the ring has broken down. Now that Jericho has seen how the match ended, he is clearly pissed off.*

Uh-oh! Jericho looks none too happy about Ziggler's interference!

*Jericho gets right in Ziggler's face*

[Chris Jericho]
What the hell was that Dolph? I told you Dean was mine tonight!

*Jericho shoves Ziggler hard in the chest. A loud "Ohhhhh!" rises up from the fans. Ziggler sarcastically smirks and shakes his head before returning the gesture, shoving Jericho back just as hard. Another "Ohhhh!" can be heard. The official scarpers knowing that things could break down at any moment. Jericho takes a few deep breaths before...*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 EWu4i

*CODEBREAKER!*

*The crowd go wild as Jericho hits his signature move out of nowhere on the Show Off who slumps to the mat in a heap next to Ambrose. Jericho flashes another grin as he retrieves his title from the canvas and begins his exit as his music plays once again.*

[Jim Ross]
Well... Ziggler just got what he deserved.

[Michael Cole]
What he deserved? He helped Jericho!

He helped Jericho unknowingly cheat to win. This was a hardcore match and it was all legal, but it's the principle behind it that's upset Jericho. We've learned over the past month that he isn't such a villain after all. He wanted to beat Dean Ambrose fair and square here tonight to show that he can and to back up his claims that he is the best in the world.

[Jim Ross]
Some would argue that Jericho had the match won either way as he was clearly on the path to victory with the Liontamer, but you'dd be foolish to count out the devious and cunning Dean Ambrose. Who knows what would have happened? I don't think the way this match ended will sit well with Ambrose either, whenever he sees the footage of the match. Ziggler might have opened a can of worms here tonight.

A can of worms? More like a box of fireworks if what we've seen between Jericho and Ambrose is anything to go by. Ziggler has no doubt upset them both here tonight and it will be interesting to see how things pan out going forward from here.

[Jim Ross]
What a night this has been folks. Dead Man's Hand has been an overwhelming success on it's XWL Pay-Per-View debut. It's been an intriguing yet highly entertaining night and one which I will remember for a very long time. We thank you for tuning in for this historic event, but be sure to join us tomorrow night for the fallout when Redemption airs live from Phoenix, Arizona! Goodnight!

*The final image we see before the PPV broadcast comes to a close is that of Jericho on the ramp favouring his head clearly feeling the effects of the Midnight Special through the table, as he kisses his World Heavyweight Championship.*

XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Tumblr_ltvsjkHaF91r5y36co1_400_zpsf8c71af6

<END SHOW>
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Dead Mans Hand totally kicked Final Stands ass, thanks to everyone who contributed as always, people won stuff, congrats, other not so much(you suck).

Now it's time to PM or Skype me our PPV votes in the following categories. As always you get one vote per category and cannot vote for yourself. The winners will be revealed on Wednesday.

Superstar of the PPV
Diva of the PPV
Promo of the PPV
Shocker of the PPV
Match of the PPV
Champion of the PPV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013   XWL Dead Mans Hand:   4/21/2013   -  4/28/2013 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Dead Mans Hand: 4/21/2013 - 4/28/2013
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3