Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)

Go down 
+19
Zander
Sex Ferguson
Ash
AVG
Jonguin
submission machine
T-Roll
sdogg50c
P1
Shug
Kyle
Bang
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
Pats
Stay✔
Zack
Austin
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

About every year we like to pick the brains of our members by suggesting ideas we have, seeing the overall opinion on things we've considered ourselves, and so please if you all could just take a few minutes of your time to fill this out and really help us take this league forward in the right direction it'd be much appreciated and we hope you will. We realize this is a lot of questions, and it could intimidate you but we promise we only included what we think needed to be addressed. So even if you're new please take that little extra time to fill out this survey, every reply helps no matter if you've been here for a while or are just starting out. Please be open and honest, don't hold anything back.

Do you feel welcomed in the league?

Are you happy here? Do you feel that you've gotten a fair shot in terms of titles/booking?

Activity is a big part of a thriving league, be it matches or promos, can you explain to us why maybe you've lacked in that area? Is there anything we can do to help change that or is it just something you can't manage to do currently?

Are you afraid to approach the admins, or even speak your mind? If so, what could help change that?

Are you pleased with the way conflicts are resolved?

Are there any areas that you feel the admins can approve on?

Do you like some of the recent changes made? (Admin approved rule, Asking to use someone that's not taken)

Is weekly feedback on your promos something you'd like to receive?

Are there things outside of match cards that'd you'd like to see implemented (i.e. fantasy leagues, games, various discussions [just examples])

Would you like to see some variety in matches (weekly booking), if so, what kind of matches? What about gimmick shows in between the PPVS, would you like more of those? Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have if so.

Do you think there should be a standard way of writing up a match? Or would you say that it doesn't matter how results go up, just so long as they do?

How do you feel about the Supershows? The Supershow concept was introduced because we didn't want to pull the trigger on a full on brand merger, do you think we should do that now or is there something else you'd like us to do, if so what?

Do you think titles should be defended more? Exactly how often would you like to see title matches?

We've currently had two midcard titles for a while, the United States Championship, and the Intercontinental Championship, do you think it's good to keep that format going forward? Or, would you like to see things shaken up by bringing back a past title, or introducing a new one?

How do you feel about advertising? Should we do it? Would you be willing to do it?

As always we appreciate and look forward to every answer/suggestion we get for these, these questions are here to help us make the overall league experience better for you the member and the community as a whole, so if you have anything else you'd like to contribute, a gripe you have that wasn't addressed, any idea you may have, whether it has to do with the league itself or the site, anything at all, please don't hesitate to let us know here.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Well through all the arguments, conflicts, rages on my part, immaturity on my part with other problems, through it all within my two years in this league no matter what I always find at least ONE person or admin that I could trust and treats with me respect not to be disrespectful with specifics but (David, Stay, Sdogg, or FN). Either way even though you may all hate me or not I respect everyone here.

Are you happy here? Do you feel that you've gotten a fair shot in terms of titles/booking?

Yes even though I constantly job in matches and do not produce the best promos in the world I currently feel the title/booking system is excellent. And that's saying alot because i've been in many leagues before ^_^

Activity is a big part of a thriving league, be it matches or promos, can you explain to us why maybe you've lacked in that area? Is there anything we can do to help change that or is it just something you can't manage to do currently?

Well I might get deep here but I don't care. Truthfully I have been lacking in activity numerous times before and now currently because honestly I just don't see the point in coming on the site where over 75% of members hate me either that or the new guys don't know me. Yes I know it's all my fault but I try to move past it and members have to be assholes, not gonna mention any but then you might say "Oh, well just ignore it." Well it's kind of hard when you want feedback on your promo you do yet you can't be given that opportunity because of past issues. Also whenever I do come on the site I'm scared to tell any admins because they might get mad at me or I could get banned for no reason.

Are you afraid to approach the admins, or even speak your mind? If so, what could help change that?

I sort of answered this question above but yes I would like to see more admins becoming helpful in the future and I would like to see (but doubt) people reviewing more promos but I know this will never happen. All I honestly ask is to be able to speak MY opinions without getting bashed. Like in my choice of music that I express yes I listen to underground rap yes I flaunt it alot that I'm a hipster and I like unique colors and skating and editing with photoshop and making art but I shouldn't be made fun of or ridiculed of that because I don't act like an average person.

No, it's either you get yelled at in chat, banned for an hour or 2 days and then everyone forgets it. Or like I said you can't express ur own opinion without getting ridiculed. I would like to see that change in the future.

Reviewing promos if they have time, being more trust-worthy with members like me so we can develop better relationships. Other then that the admins are great.

Do you like some of the recent changes made? (Admin approved rule, Asking to use someone that's not taken)

I think this is great and I see no problems with it ^_^

Yes, greatly would appreciate someone other then Krzy to review my promo and giving me constructive responses.

Are there things outside of match cards that'd you'd like to see implemented (i.e. fantasy leagues, games, various discussions [just examples])

I honestly think we should have a sub-thread in the "General Discussion" section entitled "Favorite Music". That way we can all discuss our favorite bands, artists and genres. But like Pats said we need more video game threads so we can play stuff other then WWE 13.

Would you like to see some variety in matches (weekly booking), if so, what kind of matches? What about gimmick shows in between the PPVS, would you like more of those? Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have if so.

More gimmick matches like Extreme Rules, Hell In A Cell for PPV's and just more Extreme matches in general. I mean this league is supposed to be all about Extreme, isn't it?

Do you think there should be a standard way of writing up a match? Or would you say that it doesn't matter how results go up, just so long as they do?

I don't honestly care, the system we have now is fine tbh ^_^

How do you feel about the Supershows? The Supershow concept was introduced because we didn't want to pull the trigger on a full on brand merger, do you think we should do that now or is there something else you'd like us to do, if so what?

Like I said as long as I get booked I don't care it's fine imo ^_^

Do you think titles should be defended more? Exactly how often would you like to see title matches?

I would love to see the Xtreme title more for the new guys to get into and be taken seriously instead of having to work extra harder to go for the IC title. Plus it's a great steeping stone to develop characters.

We've currently had two midcard titles for a while, the United States Championship, and the Intercontinental Championship, do you think it's good to keep that format going forward? Or, would you like to see things shaken up by bringing back a past title, or introducing a new one?

Introducing a new title would be kind of fun ^_^ I've always liked interesting new ideas so if anyone comes up with a cool title idea I say bring it!

How do you feel about advertising? Should we do it? Would you be willing to do it?

I highly recommend it. If done properly we would gain way more popularity and members. Some of us have Youtube channels and have tons of subs there so if we advertise the league properly it would be great.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:06 am

AVG, make your signature smaller, please.

And I just need to point out that with stuff like subgenres in Video Game sections, if we had the activity, then there would be a point in making a ton of subgenres, but currently there's no need, you can just make a thread about this game. Like we have for Minecraft.

Also

Quote :
I'm a hipster and I like unique

SMH.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:10 am

Bang wrote:
AVG, make your signature smaller, please.

And I just need to point out that with stuff like subgenres in Video Game sections, if we had the activity, then there would be a point in making a ton of subgenres, but currently there's no need, you can just make a thread about this game. Like we have for Minecraft.

Also

Quote :
I'm a hipster and I like unique

SMH.

I said I like unique colors -_-

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:13 pm

About every year we like to pick the brains of our members by suggesting ideas we have, seeing the overall opinion on things we've considered ourselves, and so please if you all could just take a few minutes of your time to fill this out and really help us take this league forward in the right direction it'd be much appreciated and we hope you will. We realize this is a lot of questions, and it could intimidate you but we promise we only included what we think needed to be addressed. So even if you're new please take that little extra time to fill out this survey, every reply helps no matter if you've been here for a while or are just starting out. Please be open and honest, don't hold anything back.

Yeah, everyone here is cool. No dicks so it's fun.

Yeah, got booking suited to RL commitments to avoid having an overload and its easier to manage.

Work, gf and friends has taken priority. Nothing you guys can do, its just RL takes priority over XWL :/

Not really :L

Sometimes bitch fights go on for too long before anything happens :L

Admin approved rule is good but honestly you're still just pretty much giving great guys to people who do one promo to get them, then suddenly die away and the guy is up for grabs again later. I think you need to look more into the person getting the guy and make sure they'll be active. Cant really provide a good answer to solve this but people do say they promise to promo and do one good test promo only to fade away into obscurity...

Only if people have the time, don't want to put anyone out

Go hard or go home was awesome

Do you think there should be a standard way of writing up a match? Or would you say that it doesn't matter how results go up, just so long as they do? Just let people do what they can. Some people can't do write ups like others and find it harder.

How do you feel about the Supershows? The Supershow concept was introduced because we didn't want to pull the trigger on a full on brand merger, do you think we should do that now or is there something else you'd like us to do, if so what? Supershows seem to be going well atm

Do you think titles should be defended more? Exactly how often would you like to see title matches? dont see a problem with it atm

Show some love for us Europeans and bring in the European title!

How do you feel about advertising? Should we do it? Would you be willing to do it? Not too fussed really :L If i'm free i'll help

As always we appreciate and look forward to every answer/suggestion we get for these, these questions are here to help us make the overall league experience better for you the member and the community as a whole, so if you have anything else you'd like to contribute, a gripe you have that wasn't addressed, any idea you may have, whether it has to do with the league itself or the site, anything at all, please don't hesitate to let us know here.

Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Absolutely, there hasn't been one person to give me shit yet. So it's been a pretty fun time so far.

Definitely happy here. This is the most fair league (IMO) when it comes to booking.

Lately, I've done nothing but matches for Roddy. Not sure why I haven't kept up with promoing. I think I may be a little bored with him due to lack of feuding with him (still looking for a face... just saying).

Not at all. It seems all admins here are cool dudes that only want to help their members.

I have no clue how to answer this seeing I've never seen or have been a part of a conflicts here. Well... other than the whole skipping out as Cesaro, but I never saw how that was resolved so...

Not trying to be an ass kiss or anything, but I think what they're doing right now is working/fair.

I understand admin approved rule on big name wrestlers, but for smaller tier guys, I don't think it's necessary(they might have changed it, not sure.... haven't looked).

Absolutely, I remember there used to be a newsletter after every show where someone would review/rate promos and matches. I loved looking at that and seeing what they liked and what I could improve on.

No, not really.

A gimmick show between PPVs would be pretty damn cool.

I shouldn't matter. I'm not really sure most even read full write-ups.

Supershows seem to work.

Pay-per-views.

Current is good.

It would be cool to do it. I would help whenever I would find the time (that's pretty rare nowadays).

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Re-doing this since my last one got fucked up.

Yes.

I haven't been booked, so yes.

I have a lot of my plate. Work, school, friends, sex, family, drinking, Halo, etc. It might seem like I'm on a lot, but I might be working on something else or maybe I just can't be bothered to promo after working all day. Sometimes I'd rather to sit back and watch a Let's Play than work on a promo. I need to be in the mood to promo or it comes out like... shit, to be honest.

Nope, gotta fight for the little people. I was prepared to ask everyone about the whole Adam/WHC situation a few weeks ago, but decided it was best if I left it to Adam before things got ugly.

No. People go behind each other's backs way too much.

I think they.should be more active in the community itself. Adam is the only person I ever see on the chat.

I pushed for changing the Admin Approved Rule forever and everybody laughed at me. Glad something was finally done about it.

Yes, but I can't act like I'm willing to review stuff myself.

We play Halo and Minecraft together, which is good enough for me. But this place hardly feels as close as it did years ago. It's a shame, this place always use to be so active and full of life.

We need less. It's why I hate the Dead Man's Hand pay-per-view. It takes away from the feuds and overkills on the stips. It was hard thinking of one for Cody/Ted.

If you want to do you, do it. If you don't, don't. Personally, I love to do them, but I really liked the music video Krzy did.

We should keep it as the Supershow to be safe. Don't want to redo the brands if activity picks up, don't want to reinforce the split if it doesn't.

I would like to see title matches on regular shows now and again. But not too often as it could take the "special" feel off a PPV title match.

No, we don't have enough activity for another title.

Only if it's done right. And no, I would not.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Yeah the community has always been my favourite part of the league, site and chatbox need more activity though, new members will never know the lulz to be had, everyone uses Skype too much. Also the admins need to calm down the strictness sometimes, we're all males aged 17 - whoever the fuck is the oldest (yes even Sam is a guy) we should be able to take a joke without threatening to ban/strike/cry like little bitches.

Yeah I'm happy enough with the way I'm booked, if I was to complain I'd say stuff like not to book me in the same match as someone I'm gonna have a PPV match with, you should hold that off till the PPV unless requested. As for titles I seem to only ever get a shot at the big one in multi man matches which is fine because I love the dynamics but once I become more active I'd like some 1 on 1's.

Just life being life, college, a girlfriend, the gym, wrestling training and more recently my health all take priority over the league because that stuff has real consequences, like Jon says, sometimes I'm just straight up burned out that when I get home I want to do something relaxing.

Nope, if you're being an asshole I'll let you know. Maybe for the newer members try not to make the "admin group" so closed off and secretive, post threads on ideas/updates/changes you have and give everyone a voice.

It's funny to even call most of them conflicts.

^^

I still prefer the first come first serve rule as it can provide some interesting stuff, example, if I applied for The Rock back then and someone else rockblocked me and expressed interest they would have gotten him purely because I can't promo well yet.

In an ideal world yes, but it's a lot to ask of someone, especially if it's just one guy. Getting 2/3 promos out, a write up and then reading/reviewing everyones shit gets tiring after a few weeks.

If there was interest I'd like to run a fantasy league maybe co with Jon.

PPV's need to be less gimmicky, every ppv has like 2 ladders, a HIAC, a buried alive and a LMS. More gimmick supershows would be welcomed though.

Do it however you want.

With the league so thin atm I'm happy with the current set up.

Maybe some mid-card title matches on weekly shows and in an extreme case the WHC.

Titles are fine as they are atm.

I like it and I would yes.

Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 am

Zander wrote:
[center]

site and chatbox need more activity though, new members will never know the lulz to be had, everyone uses Skype too much. Also the admins need to calm down the strictness sometimes, we're all males aged 15-17.

^ This tbfh. I know I was gone from the league from Feburary to April and I still dont see much activity in chat anymore. Even in 2011 and even last year their was way more activity on the site then now. I understand people have real lifes believe me I can't say I don't have one either but c'mon it seems like the only people on the site nowadays are Adam, Seme, David, Pats and me now I'll be going on more. Plus like Z said people need to stop being so secretive and stop talking shit behind people's backs like Jon said. It gets old if you have a problem with a member they should have a 1v1 conversation depending on the situation. That's probably my biggest complaint at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:42 am

The reason I don't use the chat is because it's too much effort to use it. If someone posts an emote or a gif or something you have to keep scrolling down to read the new messages.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 am

SinAndBonez wrote:
The reason I don't use the chat is because it's too much effort to use it. If someone posts an emote or a gif or something you have to keep scrolling down to read the new messages.

This is another reason why I don't go on chat, the chat is pretty buggy and annoying and I just don't feel like dealing with it. But besides that (and besides me being shy) I just like Skype, and MSN back in the days, much better then going onto the chat. I have all the people I want to talk to and need to talk to on Skype so there isn't really any want for me to go on the chat.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Austin wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

This is another reason why I don't go on chat, the chat is pretty buggy and annoying and I just don't feel like dealing with it. But besides that (and besides me being shy) I just like Skype, and MSN back in the days, much better then going onto the chat. I have all the people I want to talk to and need to talk to on Skype so there isn't really any want for me to go on the chat.

We can just tell Adam, to stop posting gifs in chat. Problem solved -_-
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 pm

AVG wrote:
Austin wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

We can just tell Adam, to stop posting gifs in chat. Problem solved -_-

:please: Telling Adam to not post gifs is like telling Ted DiBiase to not suck. It just isn't happening.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Due to Mr. AVG's unprovoked and offense verbal assault towards myself I have no choice but to say that I will not be posting my survey results until this vandal is banned from XWL. I feel what he said was uncalled for and he is singling me out for no reason, therefore you can blame Mr. AVG for my lack of survey answers.

Thank you and goodnight,

Adam McCann.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Adam wrote:
Due to Mr. AVG's unprovoked and offense verbal assault towards myself I have no choice but to say that I will not be posting my survey results until this vandal is banned from XWL. I feel what he said was uncalled for and he is singling me out for no reason, therefore you can blame Mr. AVG for my lack of survey answers.

Thank you and goodnight,

Adam McCann.

Look what you did AVG noooo Apologize now plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Adam wrote:

Thank you and goodnight,

Adam McCann.

Good we don't need you anyway with you're gif posting ass making members not want to come on the site or chat. Your contributing to the lack of activity Mr. Adam so you can blame him for the lack of activity guys plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Austin wrote:
Adam wrote:

Thank you and goodnight,

Adam McCann.

Look what you did AVG noooo Apologize now plain mischief:

No I'm not apologizing until he apologizes to me and the other members for scaring them away with his random gifs that make the chat scroll gr8
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

AVG wrote:
Good we don't need you anyway with you're gif posting ass making members not want to come on the site or chat. Your contributing to the lack of activity Mr. Adam so you can blame him for the lack of activity guys plain mischief:

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Adam wrote:
AVG wrote:

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1y2qdyXnz1qfzkam

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 pm

AVG wrote:
Adam wrote:
AVG wrote:

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Tumblr_m1y2qdyXnz1qfzkam

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 242
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:27 am

Yeah I think I am welcomed here, I know that when I was on a break I had alot of people asking when Steen was coming back and telling me to come back so that must mean something.

I would say yeah I am happy here because its a good bunch of people. I feel I have had my fair share of chances and I feel I have been booked well, except for Cesaro he ain't very happy how he is booked(lol)

Since I have been back I wouldn't go as far as saying I am as active as I use to be because before I went on a break I was posting promos every week for both of my guys and I as sometimes even dropping multiple promos. Now I try a get a promo done each week but sometimes I will miss a week which I try to avoid and will try to avoid in the future. As for getting my matches done, this is the biggest problem as I have the smallest amount of time to get on live these days which is a pain in the ass, that said I do try and get my matches done. How I could improve in this area I do not know, maybe I drop down to just 1 superstar, maybe I don't get booked every week but aslong as I can get my matches done I should be ok for now.

Never afraid to ask the admins nothing and I'm never afraid if I need to speak my mind.

To be honest I have never been involved in any conflicts here in XWL and other conflicts that happen within XWL I tend not to actually bother with but they do seem to be resolved well.

Nothing I can really think of to be honest

Yeah I think this is a good idea because at least you get big stars being taken by people who can actually promo and will be active with them.

Yes, I always like reading when people give my promos or matches some feedback even if its a couple of lines because it makes you feel like what you have done was worth it. Does it happen often here? Not really but that is a shot at anyone because I know we all are busy people and I will try to give feedback on more people stuff so I hope that people may return the favour.

I really enjoyed the newsletter done by krzy, I understand that it was a long ass task to do and understand why it hasn't been done, but maybe something like that returning in a short version or something like that, maybe a joint effort etc.

I wouldn't want to see this go overboard and every week we are seeing gimmick matches all the time because I feel they need to be saved for PPVs but I wouldn't mind maybe each week there is the odd gimmick match. As for a gimmick show, that could be a good idea.

I am fine with however it is done, I mean I love reading match write ups an watching vids but if someone wants to write a paragraph then I am fine with that.

I pretty much saw this a a merge anyway so if a merge did happen I don't think it would be too different if it happened.

Yeah I think they should really. I don't mean all the time beacuse its always good to build up a title feud for the PPV but having the title defended on the odd show here or there would be pretty good.

I think we should keep both titles and keep the format. I think we have enough championships on the league, I thought the Xtreme title and XWL 15 were good concepts but I just thought it was a bit too much.

Well we seem to be getting a influx of people now and again so I don't think advertising is really something we need to do and I wouldn't want to do it if I am being honest.

Can't really think of anything really that I could think of, I like how it is run and the format of the league. But what David said of being bit more of a commuity I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
@ baby bear
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 pm

[quote="ThatGuy"]

No

I don't get booked here Sad

Don't make fun of people ideas for promos.

Adam = Admin

YES

Add Adam

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

Super shows are bad

I would like to see them more.

bring a new one

do it more

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:23 pm

E/T suggested to do it so here Surprised

Well, given that I've quit and come back a lot more than the average member and I don't receive any hate for it really, I've got to say yes that's been good in that regard.

I just came back so can't really answer the happy part, feels good to be back though... I've gotten fair shots at booking. Again, having been all over the place in my past and still getting many title shots, that's fine with me.

Uh, I just got back, but I'll be active.

Not really.

Well, there's been an issue or two in the past, but I guess things couldn't have gone too much better than they did. Stuff just happens sometimes.

Not right now.

They're not really recent anymore, but I suppose. It gives everyone an equal chance at the superstar they really want.

Yeah, it's always pretty awesome when someone like Jerry or Krzy do something or when Red reviews a show like he did the last PPV.

Not that I can think of right now.

Yeah, but it seems this is already being done. One or two matches that aren't Normal One on Ones on each show is about what I would go for and that's what's being done.

Just get them up. I feel PPVs should have nicer writings than normal shows, though.

I'm not really a fan of alternating Supershows. I'd like a plain one brand with all the superstars and a show everyw eek or two brands that both have shows every week. It's just that the Supershows no longer feel super when they happen every week.

Once a month. Once in awhile on a Normal show, but not often.

I'm not really sure on how activity is these days, but I guess a title returning could be fun. Not really sure if we could support it though since I don't know how activity is and if we're scraping for Mid-Card challengers or if they're plentiful.

Advertising is good in my opinion. Not sure how activity is though since you don't need to advertise as much if the league is really active obviously. But it's always good to let the people out there know about XWL since how will they join and we get new members if we don't put it out there? I'd be willing to type an ad, but not post it since I don't have an account on the new site for WWE Games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Yes

I am happy, just got here so can't say much about title shots and booking.

I'm planning on being very active in the league.

Nope

Yeah

Not right now

Yes

Definitely, SinandBonez's review at Unforgiven really helped me.

As of now,no

I feel that mostly normal matches on normal shows are good, maybe every once in a while a couple not normal matches would be good.

I think that more separation between the brands would be good, maybe a super show every once in a while.

I think title matches at PPVs are good, maybe every once in a while one could be defended on a normal show.

I think bring in a new title, but personally, just by looking at title histories, I really want to see the return of the 15 championship.

I think you guys should do it, I don't think I would actually be ale to make a good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)   XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey: 2013 Edition (All members please fill this out)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2