Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Wrestling Diaries

Go down 
+5
Zack
AVG
Pats
Zander
Liam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

So basically I copied the idea from Zander (Thanks man), and I start my wrestling training this Sunday and have decided to blog about it so I can keep track of my sessions and progress and maybe others will take interest into as well I'm not really sure what to expect.

But I started a short one today giving an introduction about myself and tend to post a new one every week after my training so if you guys would like to check it out heres the link to it.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/carlito-xwl/
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 am

No problem, look forward to reading them and if anyone wants to read mine then there's a thread on the ign pro wrestling board, it has like 10 pages and is very popular with the regulars
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Awesome intro Carlito! Good luck and can we get the link to Z's diaries as well?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Pats wrote:
Awesome intro Carlito! Good luck and can we get the link to Z's diaries as well?

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/zanders-wrestling-diaries.452699447/
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 pm

It seems like you're on the way to becoming pro wrestlers Z and Carlito. When one of you becomes famous and gets to WWE just remember us little people OK? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 am

AVG wrote:
It seems like you're on the way to becoming pro wrestlers Z and Carlito. When one of you becomes famous and gets to WWE just remember us little people OK? Razz

Or just forget him and remember the rest of us hug
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 am

Zack wrote:
AVG wrote:

Or just forget him and remember the rest of us hug
I laughed a little too hard at this. I alrady posted it on Liam's blog, and told Zander numerous times, you best not forget about XWL when you make it to the top. Otherwise.. you'll be killing all of us... Sad

mischief

Seriously though. As I said before I wish you both luck. My cousin's doing the same. So it'd be cool to see you make it someday.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks guys good to see everybody taking an interest hug

You never know in a year or so when I'm good (hopefully) could have an XWL special Liam Vs Zander Wink
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 am

looking forward to reading your diary dude.

Z, I never knew you was training to b a wrestler and now I have read some of your wrestling diary and man your fucking awesome lol. I havent got too far into it but its a great diary and I just wish I tried getting in to wrestling when I was a little younger and had less responsibility. Good luck with this though dude it would be good to maybe see you in a wrestling ring on tv or even at a show somewhere in the UK
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am

KillJiggasKill wrote:

Z, I never knew you was training to b a wrestler and now I have read some of your wrestling diary and man your fucking awesome lol. I havent got too far into it but its a great diary and I just wish I tried getting in to wrestling when I was a little younger and had less responsibility. Good luck with this though dude it would be good to maybe see you in a wrestling ring on tv or even at a show somewhere in the UK
Thanks man, hope you continue to read
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am

Zander wrote:
KillJiggasKill wrote:

Pretty much nearly caught up couldn't stop reading it dude.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 pm

KillJiggasKill wrote:
Zander wrote:
KillJiggasKill wrote:

Pretty much nearly caught up couldn't stop reading it dude.

That's awesome to hear, updates will be back to normal next week so expect more. Also what did you like about them? Just wondering
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 pm

just love how you wrote the updates the story-telling is great. Also just love hoe determined you are to become a wrestler and I really hope you make it man. wish that i took it up when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Updated with my first week in training, check it out please guys!
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Carlito Cool wrote:
Updated with my first week in training, check it out please guys!

It's a great read.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Yeah that was really fun to read, especially since it was your first session. Slap that dude who wore the sleeveless tapout shirt tho.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Thanks guys, and haha Adam he was a bit of douche. Could be worse, there is a guy wearing a formal shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrestling Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Diaries   Wrestling Diaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Diaries
Page 1 of 1