Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Daniel Bryan Available!

Go down 
+2
Zack
P.R Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Daniel Bryan Available! Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Daniel Bryan is now available, in accordance with our admin approved policy we're informing the league of this and allowing anyone that wants him to come forward and express their interest. Now once the first person does so, we'll leave twenty four hours for anyone else to do the same. If no one but that person wants him then they'll be him no test promo required. If someone else does then all applicants for Daniel must PM the admins their Daniel Bryan test promo and shortly after a decision will be reached on who gets him. Now remember anyone trying out for an admin approved superstar will have to maintain promo activity, so make sure before you apply that you will be able to promo consistently.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Expressing interest. coffee
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Zack wrote:

The rest of the league has twenty four hours from now to do the same, if no one else does then Cena will be yours.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Zack wrote:

The rest of the league has twenty four hours from now to do the same, if no one else does then Cena will be yours.

Daniel Bryan Available! Bryannolnekf

But I want Daniel Bryan!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Zack wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Zack wrote:

Daniel Bryan Available! Bryannolnekf

But I want Daniel Bryan!

You know what I meant plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm

dibs Swagger
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 pm

P1 wrote:
dibs Swagger

doesn't work like that, now please don't spam this thread.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:24 pm

:rko
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I've always wanted to be Daniel Bryan, can I have three superstars pl0x.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

100% Real 'Merican wrote:

But we can be Team Hell No hug
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 pm

100% Real 'Merican wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Oh. Well now I have to do a GOTDAMN test promo. :/
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Oh. Well now I have to do a GOTDAMN test promo. :/

You don't have to, it's okay hug
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Are you dropping out? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Are you dropping out? Thank you.

You're on break, sit down. Bryan's mine plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:19 am

The crowd explodes when Daniel Bryan’s theme bursts through the speakers and before he even steps onto the stage the people have already broken out into a chorus of “Yes!” chants. In their excitement, their anticipation and pure joy at seeing Bryan tonight the people are already on their feet with their eyes glued on the stage. The camera does a scan of the audience stopping on those people in particular sporting Daniel Bryan paraphernalia like his “Yes!” shirt and many of the people in attendance are waving their signs back and forth high in the air hoping to get noticed by the camera crew.

The people are beyond ecstatic for the return of Daniel Bryan and can you blame them? When he suffered his injury everyone thought that they had seen the last of him. Bryan is in his early 30’s but when he went down nobody thought he’d be getting back up again… nobody thought that he’d set foot inside of a wrestling ring again. But Daniel Bryan battle through the injury, he endured the surgery and persevered through the grueling and intensive rehabbing process because he absolutely refused to let the sunset on him. Not like this… not this way.

When the vignettes started to air revealing subtle hints and small clues regarding the identity of a returning or a perhaps even a new star to the roster, the fans didn’t know what to think. Though slowly the anticipation began to build up and the suspense was almost grueling because they knew, the people knew deep down inside that it was their hero Daniel Bryan returning and when I date was finally revealed they showed up at the pay per view in record numbers all to witness the return of a man who was thought to be gone for good. When Daniel Bryan steps onto stage the cheers grow even louder in intensity but then the people begin to quiet down because Bryan isn’t his usual cheery self. He stares out into his sea of supporters and after taking a moment to let everything sink in, Bryan raises a microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Daniel Bryan
Is this the part where I come out here and scream “Yes!” at the top of my lungs?

Yes!

Is this the part where I set aside what makes me me to fit into the mold of an XWL superstar?

Yes!

The “Yes!” chant isn’t as emphatic the second time once the people catch wind of what Daniel Bryan said. What happened to his energy? The passion? Has he given up on himself?.... On the people?

Daniel Bryan Available! Vg3mo5

Daniel Bryan
I can’t do that, I can’t be that Daniel Bryan anymore. I’ve been working too hard for too long to make it here just to let them reduce me down to the watered down version of the man I used to be. I used to let my kicks do the talking, I used to let the screams of my opponents as I twisted them like a pretzel do the talking for me. Screaming “Yes!” was never how I went about my business, but when I got here something changed… I changed, but not for the better and the things I haven’t been able to accomplish is proof of just that.

In a desperate attempt to raise Bryan’s sprits the people break out in a chant of “You still got it!” They’re doing everything he can to keep him from giving up to himself or to keep him from giving up on them and subsequently turning his back on the XWL universe.

Daniel Bryan
What do I have? Huh? What exactly do I have? The fact of the matter is I don’t have anything, I never had it to begin with. All I have to show for all my blood, sweat and tears in this company are the times I almost became United States Champion, or the time I didn’t even come close to almost winning the King of the Ring Tournament. But I’m not bitter at Shawn Michaels or Seth Rollins for standing tall when I fell short. I always show respect to the better man because that makes me work that much harder to make sure that next time around I’m the one who has my hand raised when the bell rings and the dust settles.

Daniel Bryan Available! 2873eas

Daniel Bryan
Now don’t get me wrong, I love having people feel sorry for me as much as the next guy, but those days are over, tonight I’m out here to make a vow that, starting before I even walked through that curtain, things are going to be different for the American Dragon. Do you remember that name? That’s what I was called when I was one of the most feared competitors in the wrestling world. I had the reputation of shaking a man’s hand and then breaking his wrist in one swift motion. Back in the day I was a big fish in a small pond, then when I came here I was washed away. Then when I came here I lost everything that made me The American Dragon because I thought I had to change to make it here, but it was that change that ruined me.

Bryan pauses a moment to gather his thoughts giving the people to throw in a another wave of support before

Daniel Bryan
There was another man that was in a similar position as me, I’m not sure if you heard of him but he goes by the name of Triple H. When he came to this company something happened to him, he wasn’t the Cerebral Assassin anymore, he wasn’t The Game… he was just some guy. But that guy came here one day and said that enough was enough and that he was sick of being a joke and months later he stood tall as your World Heavyweight Champion. Well I’m standing here to tell you that enough is enough and that I’m sick of being a joke, and if it takes me months to have my name engraved on that World Championship, then so be it.. it’ll be worth it in the end.

The crowd chants Daniel Bryan’s name encouraging him further, but he doesn’t seem to need it. He has his confidence back.

Daniel Bryan
They say that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting the same result, so I think it’s time to switch things up because there comes I point when you get tired of have to start from the bottom again and again. There was never a moment while I was injured that I thought I wouldn’t be standing in an XWL ring again so I began to plot and plan to the smallest detail the way I would turn things around and that begins with bringing the intensity like I have never brought it before and making an example out of each and every man that steps foot in that ring that thinks he has a chance. There will be blood, there will be screams and there will be broken bones because as far as I’m concerned… I don’t have time to waste anymore…. It’s either tap or snap. It’s either you accept defeat by tapping out and admitting that you never had a chance or you give me the control and I won’t hesitate to cripple anyone… all that means is that there will be one more person standing in my way… one less person around to take what should be mine.

Daniel Bryan Available! 200s3rk

Daniel Bryan
I don’t need to go back to my old name to go back to my old ways and I don’t to be Bryan Danielson to be a champion in XWL. It’s time that I make my fans proud, it’s time that I make all the time they spent following me in the indies and fighting for me to get this opportunity worth it. There’s no point in me calling this a new era for Daniel Bryan because there is absolutely nothing new about this… this is the way things should have been from the very beginning. But I’m making up for lost time now, and I promise you that sooner rather than later somebody is gonna get their head kicked in.

Bryan drops his microphone as his theme hits and the people get on their feet and give the man an ovation. Bryan thanks them and when they breakout in the “Yes!” chants he indulges them just this one time and throws up his fingers and shouts “Yes!” The people, however, refuse to let the chant die and before long Bryan gives in and begins thrusting his arms into the air and shouting “Yes!” at the top of his lungs. Bryan begins to leave but then turns to face the camera and shouts loud enough for the mic to pick up what he says.

Daniel Bryan
Who says I can’t have the best of both worlds?

Bryan shouts a few more times and skips in the back and even though the people are gone the people won’t quiet down. They seem to truly be excited to see Daniel Bryan turn his career around.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:06 am

I'm dropping out. Krzy can have Bryan when the hours are up coffee
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

Zack wrote:
I'm dropping out. Krzy can have Bryan when the hours are up coffee

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:25 pm

With Zack dropping out Krzy is officially Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Oh, thought my roster card would have been posted. I understand. </3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:41 pm

It's becsuse it's not Ted or Layla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Available!   Daniel Bryan Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Available!
Page 1 of 1