Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New Changes Going Forward

Go down 
+3
Austin
Zack
P.R Son
7 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

New Changes Going Forward Empty
PostSubject: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:30 pm

The newly assembled team of admins met earlier today and we discussed many things and plan to keep doing so going forward, but we know some things have been flawed for a while. The admin approved thing having it's faults, people holding superstars for long periods of time without an explanation for their inactivity, and other things that will be changing from now on.

Firstly when we added the admin approved policy we did so to ensure the use of certain bigger superstars. Bigger names that shouldn't go to waste but unfortunately had in the past. However with the new additions of Stay and Bang to the admin team we met and decided that things were just not going as we would have liked. People get approved and then do nothing afterwards which makes the whole beginning process pointless in the end and that's why every time an admin approved dubbed superstar becomes available we're going to do the following things from now on.

1. Post a thread informing the entire league of the newest availability.

2. No longer require a test promo from anyone that first applies to be them.

3. Allow a twenty four hour period as we've done, if no one else expresses interest then the original applicant will be awarded that superstar. If someone else does aside from the first respondent, then and only then will we require a test promo from all who applied.

Why are we suddenly changing things? Because we're adding a rule to those that are an admin approved superstar as well as other inactive people but we''ll get into that later in this thread.

Admin approved superstars are people we feel need to be utilized as the big names they are, while we will no longer require a test promo from sole applicants we still expect everyone who is an admin approved superstar to promo regularly and do their matches.

But as we've had in the past, for those that do not sustain activity for a firm two weeks without a previously explained reason. Will receive a PM on the site as well as a message on XBL warning them of their inactivity and giving them a week to respond as well as explain why they've been inactive. Should the person not get back to us by the third week of inactivity they will be stripped of that superstar no exceptions.

But we will not be following this policy on strictly admin approved superstars, no this will apply to everyone in the league. Whether you're one or not should you be in the league and inactive for two weeks as a whole then you will receive a PM from one of the admins as well as a message over xbox live. Anyone that does not reply within a week will be taken off of the roster again no exceptions.

We've had too many people holding superstars and not even doing matches let alone promos and we believe this will finally free up any wasted spots that we've had from time to time.

I speak for the entire admin team when I say we want to make things better than they've been at times, make things interesting, unexpected, and add little bits of unique fun every now and then so this is just the tip of the iceberg. We appreciate everyone that does something in the league and all these changes and ones we do in the future are done in your best interest.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Glad you're doing this after I spent nearly a week waiting to be told I was Taker. </3
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Zack. wrote:
Glad you're doing this after I spent nearly a week waiting to be told I was Taker. </3

I know the feeling plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Zack. wrote:

We're sorry for that but the new team will be all about quick decisions and prevent any situations like that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 pm

So basically the rule for everyone applies to me and AVG? Klass
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 am

I can understand and stand by these decisions. If I'm part of the reason the inactive thing came up I'd like to apologize. Obviously personal life has gotten in my way. Although I am gonna browse CC in an hour to solve that. If this has nothing to do with me then ok but I stand by my statements and I agree with the decisions made. coffee
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:55 am

It's been a problem since the admin approved policy came into play, this is directed to no specific person but it will be applied to everyone. Anyone inactive without contacting us first and informing us of any situation that may be going on for two weeks will receive the PM and an XBL message. If they still do not contact us in the next week after that then they will be relieved of their people. We're understanding of every situation but you gotta let us know what's going on, and we don't think that's asking too much.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Oh, now that I'm not admin we fix the admin approved rule. okay
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

give me cody rhodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Changes Going Forward   New Changes Going Forward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Changes Going Forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: Archives :: Past Discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: