Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*

Go down 
+10
Jiggas
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
Austin
AVG
Bang
Jonguin
sdogg50c
Sam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:07 am

First topic message reminder :

So, who watched the premiere last night? If you havent, please leave now at the risk of being spoiled. Sucks that Hershel got his leg cut off, but I saw it coming as soon as he stepped over the walker. And as for Andrea, what do you think she's sick from? Just common disease, or could it be more? Also, I totally called Lori's baby possibly eating her alive since they revealed the airborne disease thing in season 2. Also, I did not see those humans coming in the jail, you know, the prisoners. I was so shocked but i can't wait to see what happens with them now. So, leave your comments, opinions, and thoughts in this thread for some open discussion.

Last edited by Sam on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 pm

head explode 
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:13 pm

I have no hope of avoiding this thread till after Friday Sad
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:15 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
Have you ever figured out why you do the things you do? You must be strong and resist the spoilers.

Also, Abraham has been confirmed for season four. They announced it at New York Comic Con this past weekend. (YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW ANNOYED I AM THAT I DIDN'T GO WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ABRAHAM AND ROOSTERTEETH)
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Fuck. Yes. Abraham.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Jonguin wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
Have you ever figured out why you do the things you do? You must be strong and resist the spoilers.

Also, Abraham has been confirmed for season four. They announced it at New York Comic Con this past weekend.
I shall try to resist

fuck yea Abraham, Does that mean Eugene and Rosita are gonna be in it as well?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:41 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
Jonguin wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

Also, Abraham has been confirmed for season four. They announced it at New York Comic Con this past weekend.
I shall try to resist

fuck yea Abraham, Does that mean Eugene and Rosita are gonna be in it as well?
Yup, they were confirmed as well. There actually is a picture of Abraham floating around somewhere there, I'll need to find that.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 pm

So, is it safe to talk about the last episode now without spoiling it for everyone? I don't want to ruin it for poor little Sdogg.
Back to top Go down
Phobia
New Talent
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 am

Make a Season 4 thread. Since this is a Season 3 thread, you probably shouldn't put spoilers for 4.

Ps, my heart still hurts.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:01 am

Jonguin wrote:
So, is it safe to talk about the last episode now without spoiling it for everyone? I don't want to ruin it for poor little Sdogg.
<3 and watched it this morning :'(
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:04 am

Jonguin wrote:
That's why I didn't post, didn't know who had watched it, but non-spoiler reaction from me is "Daaaaaaaamn!" For the most part I saw a lot of what happened coming but there was one seemingly non-consequential  scene that made me like freak out for a sec.

Edit: SDogg watched, woo!!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

So was it just me or does Mary just scream Brenda St. John to anyone else too?
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:29 pm

But, where's Beth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*   The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 3 *spoilers*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3